• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Leaked stages/characters from Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale [Updated]

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Well, there are two question marks there.

They can be for two secret characters. Or random select. x_x

I still believe it is Nathan Hale, but if it is evil cole. I would be very happy, because I am huge fan of infamous.. :)

Also I think there will be secret characters but how many characters total with leaked characters?

k_Reign

Guys, don't assume that a) theses are all of the stages, even if they are legit or b) the franchises that haven't appeared yet won't show up as mash-ups.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
No FF character at all is weird. I thought Lightning would get in at the very least.

....two. Yikes.

We need Kat, ASAP.

not sure about Kat but strong amd abilities wise (since this a fighting game) they need to put Jen Tate(primal), Rynn(Drakan) and Ellen(Folklore)

Jeels

Evil Cole seems like a waste of a slot.

Like the idea of Dante and Raiden instead of Snake, but where is Cloud?!

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with Sony?

No Final Fantasy could be down to SCEJ.

I remember hearing that the Final Fantasy VII characters in LBP where delayed so long because Media Molecule had to go through SCEJ to deal with Square Enix and since SCEJ are completely useless at doing anything it took about 3 years to get final clearance to release character skins even though they where first shown to the public before LBP 1 was even out.

Zabuza

Banned
This game really needs some more interesting stages. These all look so basic, even with transformations. Some stages like Pokefloats, Mute City, Big Blue, Corneria, stuff like that.
Yes I know this isn't Smash but so far every stage is pretty much flat with some platforms.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Evil Cole seems like a waste of a slot.

Like the idea of Dante and Raiden instead of Snake, but where is Cloud?!

Locked up in SE's vault. It took them 4 years to add FFVII to LBP, what makes you think they'd be so quick here?

TheOGB

Banned
Characters seem to be: Raiden (MGSR), Dante (the new one), Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank), Sackboy (Little Big Planet), Spike (Ape Escape), Sir Daniel (MediEvil), Nariko (Heavenly Sword) and Evil Cole (InFamous 2).
Aww shiet

No Crash? ...Eh saw it coming :/

AAK

I'm gonna come off as an adolescent immature retard right now... but DmC Dante spreading and getting accepted in a game as big as this is making me sad. :(

600full-dan-southworth.jpg

salute.gif

B.O.O.M

For crying out loud...a possible leak of a few stages and people think this is it and complain? Never change GAF

Anywho if these are true, seeing them in action would be crazy!

About the whole we-had-this-convo-so-many-times bioshock inclusion. Omar already made their stance clear. It's just too awesome of a franchise to not include for such silly reasons. Besides, all the games have been in Playstation 3 so far, and the next one is coming with bonus content for the ps3 version + An exclusive game for Vita.

I think the stages are legit, and the guy who did the leak didnt have any character info, so he put a photo shopped roster in there anyways just to fuck with people. Look at the comments in the leak. He updates with stages. The stages are obviously the focus of this leak not the characters.

Zeroth

Well I didn't play Brawl so I can't say but I didn't agree with Snake being there either, he's a playstation icon. I forgot this game had a big daddy but I don't understand why. As I said there's no real playstation connection there and even if it did have one why are they using Infinite? There's no big daddies there, hell it's not even completely in the same world I think. Should have at least had Rapture (unless this game does? I haven't been following it).

As far as I know, when 3rd party characters show up in fighting games, it usually involves some deal outside the game between the 2 companies. I wouldn't be surprised if there were incentives to include Big Daddy and by extent, promote the new Bioshock game that is coming up.

I think that some of the characters will be background characters, but I generally do not want Evil Cole/Hale/even Nariko

I really hope to see more variation in size and multilayers in more stages, and I really want a SoTC stage. Love Loco Roco and Sly's stages, there really is some stuff that looks great but I'll be pretty disappointed if that's all the stages and if half the roster is true

Zabuza

Banned
For crying out loud...a possible leak of a few stages and people think this is it and complain? Never change GAF

Anywho if these are true, seeing them in action would be crazy!

About the whole we-had-this-convo-so-many-times bioshock inclusion. Omar already made their stance clear. It's just too awesome of a franchise to not include for such silly reasons. Besides, all the games have been in Playstation 3 so far, and the next one is coming with bonus content for the ps3 version + An exclusive game for Vita.

This could very well be all the stages. Rumor is that there are 14.

leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak
tom morello tom morello tom morello

Ploid 3.0

Ok going to main both Parappa and Nariko! Nariko to take out the douchy Kratos players. We all know Nariko is a hard counter for Kratos.

Now how batshit insane/heart attack would Nintendo have gone if a Smash game had this kind of a leak?

They don't have their ninjas for nothing, but it's an interesting thought if such a thing was possible.

Ploid 3.0

I hope this game is successful, maybe they'll have more pull on the high end characters for part 2. Crash and Spyro would probably be in for sure then.

Game Guru

This list has enough disappointment that it might be true... I mean Raiden, Emo Dante, and Evil Cole, instead of Snake, badass Dante, and some original character? Getting Cole and Evil Cole is like getting Mario and Dr. Mario for Smash Bros.

If you count all of the stages in the initial image, then you have fourteen stages.

However, we haven't seen a clear picture of all of those stages. We're missing the first stage on the second row, for instance.

TWILT

Banned
New Dante? Really? Well, guess I'll save my money after all...
I'm gonna come off as an adolescent immature retard right now... but DmC Dante spreading and getting accepted in a game as big as this is making me sad. :(

600full-dan-southworth.jpg

salute.gif

....=(

Sponge

Banned
Well DmC and MGSR are launching soon. Are you still asking why they are included? ;)

Makes sense now that you think about it that way.

No FF rep is kinda disappointing, unless this isn't the full roster.

also no SoTC stage is a big bummer, and what happened to this?

0.jpg

I still believe it is Nathan Hale, but if it is evil cole. I would be very happy, because I am huge fan of infamous.. :)

Also I think there will be secret characters but how many characters total with leaked characters?

You can tell its Evil Cole by his skin tone. Thats the way your skin changes in Infamous 2 when you become fully evil. It seems exactly the same to me.

Assuming theres 24 characters total, and this roster is legit(which I highly doubt). That would leave 4 more slots. Snake is pretty much already confirmed as David Hayter is doing voice work for the game. So thats 3 more characters.

I think that some of the characters will be background characters, but I generally do not want Evil Cole/Hale/even Nariko

I really hope to see more variation in size and multilayers in more stages, and I really want a SoTC stage. Love Loco Roco and Sly's stages, there really is some stuff that looks great but I'll be pretty disappointed if that's all the stages and if half the roster is true

How could you not want Nariko??? :( She would be a very interesting character visually. Shes Sony strongest heroine, and shes dead Sexy. She my most wanted niche character, and Sir Dan as 2nd most.

Ploid 3.0

Makes sense now that you think about it that way.

No FF rep is kinda disappointing, unless this isn't the full roster.

also no SoTC stage is a big bummer, and what happened to this?

0.jpg

I'm sure it's not a full leak. Ico will be in this shindig.

B.O.O.M

I would be very surprised if they don't have a shadow of the collosus stage in the game. Even if these stages look legit, if the final number is 14 then I would take these with some salt for sure.

btw, what's the stage on the middle left?

This list has enough disappointment that it might be true... I mean Raiden, Emo Dante, and Evil Cole, instead of Snake, badass Dante, and some original character? Getting Cole and Evil Cole is like getting Mario and Dr. Mario for Smash Bros.

Always baffled me why Dr. Mario wasn't a costume, even in Brawl.

Top Bottom