• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

I added a few people in this thread just to play a game or two online, so if you recognize my Smash Brothers Code, it's just me. I may have just called myself "D".

kamikaze

SF gaffer here...i've tried playing in some random matches but have gotten kicked out so there my be router problems on my end but for what it's worth...

US
I'll go ahead and add everyone from the US, and anyone from outside that range can just tell me if they'd like to add me, and I'll add 'em. I suspect my internet may not be great for this, so if that's the case, I apologize.

EDIT: I've written down the FC for:
kamikaze
Ysiadmihi
kassatsu
StrikerObi
DavidDayton
kiryogi
Khalid-S
MrCheez
ant1532

I'll add all of these the next time I turn my console on. Hope to see you online. =)

Captain N

I will be on tonight around midnight Eastern..so if anyone wants to play..I'd love to get some matches in.

jrricky said:
does the game use the wii code or the games' code?

The game will give you a friend code.

Nicko

In before pure pandemonium.

Will edit with code when get game at 12:01 tonight!

Man I can't friggin wait!!!

EDIT:

Nicko-CA-1075-0404-4014

PLEASE ADD ME!

ManaByte

Gold Member
Yea I'll find my code tonight.

But this whole code thing is the most retarded online interface in the history of online gaming. Hell, if Nintendo set up a BBS where you had to dial japan with long distance charges it'd be better than this shit.

On most games, friends codes aren't a big deal at all to me, since they generally pop up an onscreen keyboard and let you use the IR interface. It lets you plug in FC insanely fast. Doing it with analog, however, is the most obnoxious thing ever.

Teknoman

ManaByte said:
Yea I'll find my code tonight.

But this whole code thing is the most retarded online interface in the history of online gaming. Hell, if Nintendo set up a BBS where you had to dial japan with long distance charges it'd be better than this shit.

Nuh uh.

Nabster92

Got my US copy a couple days ago from Amusix's awesome store...and I tried a couple laggy with anyone matches that only connected to one person and added computers to fill the rest. So anyways, my friend code is 2148-7776-5580. I'll add all the US people and whoever else wants me to.

Edit:
Wrote down codes for
Kamikaze
Ysiadmihi
kassatsu
striker obi
daviddayton
kiriyogi
rocketdarkness
evil mario
keru-shiri
Dino
Khalid-s
mrcheez
ant1532

Going to add you all now. Anyone wanna play now?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
US:

Relix: 4253 3141 3743

Gonna be adding people from US

EDIT: Added so far

Kerus
Impirus
Captain N

Ok, I am tired, will continue later =P

Nabs

US Brawl

Nabs: 4081-5155-3430

Added

NickP786
Costanza
Brannon / Reisa
Windu
Econo
Fusoya
Nabster
Ysiadmihi
BradVanDam
SexConker
Somnia
Duderz
Scitek
Shamy (via dark_chris)
Enduin

NickP786

US

NickP: 1848-1325-7530

Added
Nabs
Relix
impirius
Nabster92
Dinosaurr
Keru_Shiri
Spruchy
Costanza
Brannon
Captain N

Costanza

Banned
US version:

Anyone up for a game RIGHT NOW? I suck and you guys can kick my ass.

my name is ArtV :)lol, fucking 5 letter limit)

FC: 1891-0821-6996

duffey

My friend code is 2664 1764 3782. I'm up for a game whenever I'm on, and I'll be on for a good while tonight, but probably going through SSE a little bit to unlock some stuff.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
add me, I will probably add every one. Is there a limit?

Mine (USA) - 4983 - 4587 - 9347

I hate friend codes :(

Top Bottom