• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I hate Friend Codes.

added:

StrikerObi
DavidDayton
Kiryogi
RocketDarkness
Evil Mario
Keru Shiri
Dinosaurr
Impirius
Relix
Nabs
NickP786
George Costanza
Brannon
Tammolives
Crawphoenix
Duffey
Spruchy (Congrats on having the easiest # to enter, you should win a prize.)
Captain N

Did I mention how much I hated friend codes, well I hate them.

Got it at midnight here in Pennsylvania. If anyone would like to play me here is my info. Please PM me if you add me so that I can do the same for you.

System Code:
4822 4554 6287 8910

Brawl Friend Code:
2019 9314 6589

Nabster92

hot damn gonna be a crazy influx of people coming in here now...adding everyone from page 2 up to kevincow now...at this rate the limit will be full in no time.
My number is back on page 2 if you wanna add me

Windu

woohoo I won Finally, sorry Tammolives I just had to go out on the winning note :D Especially with the way it ended :lol

Ysiadmihi

Banned
crowphoenix said:
I'm getting some lag.

I'm afraid you'll have to get used to that slight delay. Trust me, it barely becomes a problem once you're accustomed to it. Kak is me btw, that was fun :D

Ysiadmihi said:
I'm afraid you'll have to get used to that slight delay. Trust me, it barely becomes a problem once you're accustomed to it. Kak is me btw, that was fun :D

It was. We made a good team. Not as bad with Ike, but tricky with Marth and Fox.

Spruchy

I need more people to add me, I want my list to overflow with GAF users so playing at anytime will be a simple task.

1117-9696-1664

Ysiadmihi

Banned
GG DAN and NABIL (sorry I don't know the names) :D

You boys are lucky I stopped using Ike :p

Reposting code, must have more friends: 3694-9280-7733

Windu

Well guys i'm going to bed, 4 am here. It felt like it had only been 1 hr then I looked at my clock, time sure does fly when you are having fun. I will be online tommorow. Looking forward to adding more of ya (Fuck you nintendo and your damn FC) :lol
Night.

Nabster92

yea gg kak and dan, was totally not used to the lag yet and i had to go with my wiimote/chuck settings cuz i couldnt figure out how to disconnect it and use the gamecube one. Think I'm ok with the lag now though. Is it just me getting used to it or is the lag significantly worse at the start?

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Economan said:
Smash code is 2621-2270-4954. Someone please brawl me.

Added.

Nabster92 said:
Is it just me getting used to it or is the lag significantly worse at the start?

It's usually bad for a couple seconds after someone new joins. No clue why but as long as it clears up it's not bothering me.

Economan

Ysiadmihi said:
It's usually bad for a couple seconds after someone new joins. No clue why but as long as it clears up it's not bothering me.

Weird that it takes a while to join a game (i've been trying to join sprucy's for about 5 mins right now...)

fusoya59

Phew add me if you want to feel better about yourself:
1848 1329 3970

Pm me or somehow tell me that you have and I'll add you right back.

Nabster92

Adding everyone else up to fusoya right now... will be online for another hour or possibly more. Just had me a sammich so I'm good to go.

Oh yea btw I'm Nabil if you're wondering

Nobody on now? :( out of 32 people?? on launch night????

Well i guess you guys have stuff to unlock still...but if you're playing now ADD ME!!

NickP786

Updated List of Added People
Nabs
Relix
impirius
Nabster92
Dinosaurr
Keru_Shiri
Spruchy
Costanza
Brannon
Captain N
Schwowsers
KevinCow
polyh3dron
Economan
Oni Link 666
PillowKnight
Nishastra
Ysiadmihi
Shamrock7r
fusoya59
Mii
N Coward Parody
Archie
DrForester
keanerie

Phew, that was a lot lol

Zozz

Banned
I'll add as many people as I can, if you add me let me know. I'll list all the people I've added.

3523-1698-1389

Top Bottom