• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

JavaMava

Hope I got top of page here.

I'll add every one on this page, hope every one on this page adds me.

1332-7376-3021

North America

TJ Spyke

I LOVE Metaknight. :D

Sorry I had to drop out at the end Zozz, I want to get back into the singleplayer mode a little.

I'm adding as many people as I can.

Zozz

Banned
TJ Spyke said:
I LOVE Metaknight. :D

Sorry I had to drop out at the end Zozz, I want to get back into the singleplayer mode a little.

I'm adding as many people as I can.

yea man those some good fights, I have too keep adding ppl and play sp aswell.

Is the online not working for anyone else? I keep getting a 85010 error while it's trying to find opponents and Google isn't helping.

Everything else works fine, the Internet Channel and Everybody Votes are fine, and I've never had any issues like this playing online with the DS or PS3 on the same setup.

scitek

ThirstyFly said:
Is the online not working for anyone else? I keep getting a 85010 error while it's trying to find opponents and Google isn't helping.

Everything else works fine, the Internet Channel and Everybody Votes are fine, and I've never had any issues like this playing online with the DS or PS3 on the same setup.

I get the same error everytime I try playing anyone, and I got it once while playing with friends. The problem I'm having playing with friends is that my characters doesn't react for a full second after I press a button.

Zozz

Banned
Just got done adding everyone on page 4, if you have not added me please do so
my code is

3523-1698-1389

(will do page 5)

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Added:

Big Icarus
Dark Chris
Tendo
Ezekial45
Whifflebat
Toy Soldier
Java Mava
Mercury LS
Scott 32020
Spudbud
PunjabiPlaya
Phaethon0017

Here is what I added before:

Windu said:
I hate Friend Codes.

added:

StrikerObi
DavidDayton
Kiryogi
RocketDarkness
Evil Mario
Keru Shiri
Dinosaurr
Impirius
Relix
Nabs
NickP786
George Costanza
Brannon
Tammolives
Crawphoenix
Duffey
Spruchy (Congrats on having the easiest # to enter, you should win a prize.)
Captain N

Did I mention how much I hated friend codes, well I hate them.
Windu said:
Just added:

Schwowsers
KevinCow

I hate Friend Codes.
Windu said:
Added:

Polyh3dron
PillowKnight
Nishastra
Windu said:
Added:

OniLink666
Shamrock7r
Fusoya59
Mii
N Coward Parody
Archie
DrForester
Keaneire
Advancedgrant
Jobber
Zozz
TJ Spyke
Crops SS
Stopsign
Liquid Mamba
Mega Byte
Snaku
Icallitfutile
Insanaic
Tapedeck
Scitek

My Friend Code is 4983 4587 9347

I am up to 56 people so far, max is 64 :(

My Smash code is:

2664-1764-5573

If you add me let me know and I will add you. If I add you I will let you know.

I live in miami as you probably guessed, so east coast or south is best for me.

Added:

Big Icarus
Toy Soldier
Whifflebat
Windu - if you are full let me know.
Constanza

Windu

People that are waiting for a PM, read the thread, thats what its here for. Its hard enough trying to put all this shit in, I'm not going to spend the time to PM you. Just if you add someone, say it in this thread, its much easier.

scitek said:
I get the same error everytime I try playing anyone, and I got it once while playing with friends. The problem I'm having playing with friends is that my characters doesn't react for a full second after I press a button.

Weird. I'm going though Nintendo's support pages now, sounds like I'm going to have to mess around with my router again, yay! Hopefully it's something as simple as a channel change in the router.

Here's the URL for that specific error message if you want to take a look and see if you can fix yours too.

And here's Nintendo's general online Smash Bros issues page if anyone else is having problems.

ThirstyFly said:

Same here, the 85010 error pops up every time for me.

I'll probably let the Wi-fi menu rest for the rest of the day, but I'll get back to adding you guys once I get back online.

Nishastra

Banned
I was able to play with Scitek, but I got an error whenever I tried to join Windu. I've been able to play random people fine.

Windu

Added:

JoeFu
SpiderJefusalem
xSith Lordx
Miami Wesker
Ysiadmihi
Linkzg

People I added Earlier

My Friend Code - 4983 4587 9347

I am up to 62 people now, 2 left. Once I get to 64 I will probably drop people that haven't registered my name yet when I need to add someone new. I will Put who I dropped in the thread though.

Windu

Added:

Mattso
Duderz

Well thats it, maxed out. Lame that you can only add 64 people.

aqws

2277-6315-2249

Please add me!!! Ill probably go through the list and add lots of people, but let me know if you add me so i can be sure to get you added on my end.

mattso

aqws said:
2277-6315-2249

Please add me!!! Ill probably go through the list and add lots of people, but let me know if you add me so i can be sure to get you added on my end.
added you as well and touchdown

Windu

now I am getting that error code :( Nintendo needs to kidnap some of microsofts network guys.

Here's who I've got added so far

Java Mava
Mercury LS
Scott 32020
Spudbud
PunjabiPlaya
Phaethon0017
Zozz
Joefu
Windu
Miamiwesker
Ysiadmihi