• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Super Smash Bros. Brawl Singles Tournament #1

Crimmy

I messaged slayn twice since Sunday. Still nothing. Nabster said something about he forfeited a match in items or something? And other people said he had alot of work to do and a new g/f? (hate to put his business out there like that).

slayn

needs to show more effort.
Oh wow I completely forgot about this tournament haha. I've been playing Shiren the Wanderer instead :eek:

I'll be on late tonight or after work tomorrow. If it's not too late I'm still in.

edit:
and nah, not busy nor new gf. I just started to burn out on smash as I do all games. This is why I don't try to be competitive in any game. Within a month I've moved onto something new. Haven't played smash since that horrible, horrible items tournament match on hyrule temple where I just decided to kill myself and end the pain.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
I sent a PM to Spruchy days ago, but have not yet recieved a reply.

Edit: Incidentally, I can't seem to connect to the IRC channel with the browser version.

Firestorm

Ok I can't wait much longer. Spruchy forfeits then. Fight your next opponents and for the love of god people move faster =[ send your PMs tonight!

Next round:
Nabster92 vs Crimmy
IamCanadian vs yeb

Stage: Delfino Plaza
Deadline: Saturday night.
Stage after that: Battlefield

Jiggy

http://irc-pro.netsplit.de/ itself seems to be down.

slayn said:
I just started to burn out on smash as I do all games. This is why I don't try to be competitive in any game.
I don't try to be competitive because inevitably people will figure out some kind of virtually unbreakable exploit that either I'll never be able to do (proper Ice Climbers desyncing) or never want to do (snaking in Mario Kart). :/

Iam Canadian

Jiggy37 said:

Yes, I noticed that myself after I first discovered that the IRC channel was down.

Jiggy37 said:
I don't try to be competitive because inevitably people will figure out some kind of virtually unbreakable exploit that either I'll never be able to do (proper Ice Climbers desyncing) or never want to do (snaking in Mario Kart). :/

Snaking. D: Say what you will about any of Melee's myriad advanced techniques, but none of them ever completely dominated the game as much as snaking did in Mario Kart DS.

Jiggy

Iam Canadian said:
Snaking. D: Say what you will about any of Melee's myriad advanced techniques, but none of them ever completely dominated the game as much as snaking did in Mario Kart DS.
I got four-stocked (out of five) every single time in a series of six matches by a real tournament-level player in Melee just last year. I don't know; I'd kind of call the combined power of Melee's combined techniques comparable to snaking. <_<

(Incidentally, this is precisely the reason I've never called myself good at Brawl. I'm definitely not good at Melee, so I don't know how much of the skill people seem to think I have in Brawl can be attributed to lag getting in the way. Especially when people like slayn and JCX9 have noted (very correctly) that how easy or difficult I am to beat fluctuates wildly from day to day. Edit: Even if I'm playing the same character. Obviously I suck with a few select characters, but that's not what I'm talking about. <_<)

JRPereira

Jiggy37 said:
I don't know how much of the skill people seem to think I have in Brawl can be attributed to lag getting in the way. Especially when people like slayn and JCX9 have noted (very correctly) that how easy or difficult I am to beat fluctuates wildly from day to day. Edit: Even if I'm playing the same character. Obviously I suck with a few select characters, but that's not what I'm talking about. <_<)

At the very least, the ease of playing can be attributed to lag. When the input lag is pretty bad I can't play at all. Nothing comes out on time and half of my actions won't even match the button presses.

I'm kind of glad that I haven't played a smash brothers game until brawl. If I had to learn a bunch of different snaking-like techniques that really screw with the game mechanics just to compete, I'd probably have returned the game.

I'm already pretty thrown off by the up smash dashing as snake, but at least none of the other characters that can do it can do it very well or effectively.

Are there any videos or replays from the matches in the tournament?
[edit]Blarg, they're scattered all over the place. How about consolidating them at the top of the thread?

Iam Canadian

Jiggy37 said:
I got four-stocked (out of five) every single time in a series of six matches by a real tournament-level player in Melee just last year. I don't know; I'd kind of call the combined power of Melee's combined techniques comparable to snaking. <_<

(Incidentally, this is precisely the reason I've never called myself good at Brawl. I'm definitely not good at Melee, so I don't know how much of the skill people seem to think I have in Brawl can be attributed to lag getting in the way. Especially when people like slayn and JCX9 have noted (very correctly) that how easy or difficult I am to beat fluctuates wildly from day to day. Edit: Even if I'm playing the same character. Obviously I suck with a few select characters, but that's not what I'm talking about. <_<)

I think I phrased that poorly. I should have said "no single one of Melee's advanced techniques were as dominating as snaking". :p I've never been able to pull off any of the advanced Melee techniques, but I'm well aware that you basically have to use them to have any chance at a Melee tournament or to beat anyone who uses these techniques. But snaking is even worse, because it's a single technique that dominates the game. Granted, the two games are in genres, so maybe it's not a perfectly fair comparison.

Personally, I find you rather consistently difficult to beat, though I like to think that I've been able to fight you on more or less even ground as of late. However, I'm willing to chalk that up to me improving, not necessarily your skill fluctuating. Then, I never experience much in the way of lag while facing you, no matter who's hosting the room. So I think I get a somewhat consistent picture of your fighting abilities. You know, unless the random function decides to screw you over by giving you Mario, Sonic, or Olimar all the time.

Jiggy

Well, my own lag varies, albeit not wildly. But I've gone from getting three-stocked by slayn and doing under 70 damage to winning in the match immediately following, without a change in lag. I suppose character matchups and varying stages could account for some of that, but I'm not sure to what extent--in any case, it's a pretty drastic difference. Perhaps one of these days I'll overcome ADD long enough to play Zelda or Luigi or whoever fifteen times consecutively and see if there's any consistency. <_<

JRPereira said:
At the very least, the ease of playing can be attributed to lag. When the input lag is pretty bad I can't play at all. Nothing comes out on time and half of my actions won't even match the button presses.
I'm kind of a happy that I take to the air a lot, because input lag is much more of an issue on the ground. Could get a forward smash instead of a dash attack, or a dash into a dodge could be misread as purely a dodge, or a dash into an up smash could turn into a dash attack... Blah. Input lag is still a problem in the air due to the timing of air dodges, though, but yeah. Not quite as much of one.

I'm kind of glad that I haven't played a smash brothers game until brawl. If I had to learn a bunch of different snaking-like techniques that really screw with the game mechanics just to compete, I'd probably have returned the game.
You would have been fine with the N64 game. All you had to be able to do was press Z every time you were using an aerial attack and were about to touch the ground, to cancel all landing lag.

Aside from that, it was a lot simpler than even Brawl--didn't even have dodging, air dodging, or the ability to use ukemi on a wall or ceiling. If it was remade today with tolerable graphics that weren't an offense to humanity, and maybe with those three techniques added in, I'd totally buy it. Ah, to have Jigglypuff, Kirby, and Ness being ubertastically powerful again, and to play on good-looking version of Hyrule Castle, Saffron City, Dreamland, Mushroom Kingdom, Peach's Castle, and Sector Z. (Come to think of it, wow... For a game that only had nine stages, they sure packed them full of greatness and win. Even Congo Jungle--yes, it was spelled "Congo Jungle"--would have been great if not for its stupidly-dark color scheme, and Yoshi's Island could have been good if it just had music that didn't suck.)

Iam Canadian

Jiggy37 said:
I'm kind of a happy that I take to the air a lot, because input lag is much more of an issue on the ground. Could get a forward smash instead of a dash attack, or a dash into a dodge could be misread as purely a dodge, or a dash into an up smash could turn into a dash attack... Blah. Input lag is still a problem in the air due to the timing of air dodges, though, but yeah. Not quite as much of one.

That's probably why I use aerial-based characters so much. When I look at my main rotation of eight, almost all of them, with the exception of Zelda, Wolf (but only because his recovery is awful, otherwise his aerial attacks are actually quite powerful), and Lucas (debatably) seem to excel in aerial combat. And since the majority of my playtime is online, that means my character choices are geared to who will do well online.

(For the curious, my main rotation consists of Lucas, Ness, R.O.B (who's not solely an aerial character, but is just uber at everything), Zelda, Wolf, Meta Knight, Jigglypuff, and Kirby.)

Jiggy37 said:
(Come to think of it, wow... For a game that only had nine stages, they sure packed them full of greatness and win. Even Congo Jungle--yes, it was spelled "Congo Jungle"--would have been great if not for its stupidly-dark color scheme, and Yoshi's Island could have been good if it just had music that didn't suck.)

Smash 64 also has my favourite incarnation of the "Super Mario Bros. 1 recreation" stage. Melee's was just really...busy and lacked the warp pipes. Mushroomy Kingdom is an amazing piece of fanservice but isn't particularly good in the gameplay department.

It's just too bad that Zebes sucked, but one lousy level isn't bad at all.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Holy shit Crimmy is going for my head I just know it. I must, MUST at all costs get back to playing Brawl. It has been over a week since I last touched the game. Must... force... myself. Seeing how things are playing out then.... hm... this could be done by Sunday, that's why I need to practice.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Crimmy, beat everyone and face me!! You and I are destined for greatness!! UNLIKE KIDD! BWAHAHAHAHAHAA

Relix I'll make you eat your words once I reach the finals again. By the way my wii is busted and I have to send it to Nintendo, if the tournament extends another week I'll have to forfeit. I haven't play in over a week either but I'm pretty sure I can take you.

Crimmy

Relix said:
Holy shit Crimmy is going for my head I just know it. I must, MUST at all costs get back to playing Brawl. It has been over a week since I last touched the game. Must... force... myself. Seeing how things are playing out then.... hm... this could be done by Sunday, that's why I need to practice.

Not anymore. I have to face nabster :( .

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
biggkidd32 said:
Relix I'll make you eat your words once I reach the finals again. By the way my wii is busted and I have to send it to Nintendo, if the tournament extends another week I'll have to forfeit. I haven't play in over a week either but I'm pretty sure I can take you.

YES!:lol :lol

Crimmy said:

YOU CAN DO IT!

Nabster92

Relix said:
Crimmy said:

YOU CAN DO IT!

You SAY Crimmy's coming for your head, but this shows who you TRULY don't want coming for it.

That being said Crimmy will probably win and make me go back to Mario Kart for a longer period of time, BUT either way your head will be sought.

yeb

Iam Canadian vs yeb:
Round 1: yeb (Snake) over Iam Canadian (ROB), Delfino Plaza
Round 2: Iam Canadian (ROB) over yeb (Snake), Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Round 3: Iam Canadian (ROB) over yeb (Snake), Pirate Ship

Probably should have thought about my counterpick a little more, I got 2-stocked. Snake has some fun tricks he can do there, but ROB's projectiles were my main issue and the stage made them so much worse.

Iam Cinderella, Crimmy, or Nabster... I don't know who I want to win the tourney now. ;_;

Firestorm

biggkidd32 said:
Can you guys please move this a little bit faster. I don't want to lose by default.

You already sent it? Why do you have to forfeit if it's over a week? Don't you need to it be a longer time so you can get it back? >_> confused.

Crimmy

yeb said:
Iam Canadian vs yeb:
Round 1: yeb (Snake) over Iam Canadian (ROB), Delfino Plaza
Round 2: Iam Canadian (ROB) over yeb (Snake), Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Round 3: Iam Canadian (ROB) over yeb (Snake), Pirate Ship

Probably should have thought about my counterpick a little more, I got 2-stocked. Snake has some fun tricks he can do there, but ROB's projectiles were my main issue and the stage made them so much worse.

Iam Cinderella, Crimmy, or Nabster... I don't know who I want to win the tourney now. ;_;

Damn...if there was any motivation of winning its definitely now gone. I was really looking forward to a Snake vs Snake semi finals :(.

Nabster will have my head tomorrow @ 7:15pm Eastern time

Iam Canadian

I didn't get a chance to say this earlier, but good games, yeb. Of all the Snakes I've faced, yours is one of the toughest.

I guess Crimmy can look forward to a R.O.B vs. Snake semi-final.

Crimmy

Iam Canadian said:
I didn't get a chance to say this earlier, but good games, yeb. Of all the Snakes I've faced, yours is one of the toughest.

I guess Crimmy can look forward to a R.O.B vs. Snake semi-final.

Im bout to lose to Nab :( .

On a side note, I have a friend who I'd like to partner with the 2 on 2 but he isnt registered here. I was wondering if thats okay. He'll register in time for the tourney but he'll only [obviosly] have a couple posts.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Crimmy said:
Im bout to lose to Nab :( .

On a side note, I have a friend who I'd like to partner with the 2 on 2 but he isnt registered here. I was wondering if thats okay. He'll register in time for the tourney but he'll only [obviosly] have a couple posts.

Should be ok. Gonna start the team tourney sign ups next Saturday because I expect singles to be done by then. Amen. =P

Crimmy

wow i won.

Crimmy vs Nabster (Snake vs Marth) Deflfino. Victor = Nabster
Crimmy vs Nabster (Snake vs Marth) FD Victor = Crimmy
Crimmy vs Nabster (Snake vs Marth) Delfino Victor = Crimmy.

I got lucky as hell because he selfed himself on FD.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Crimmy said:
wow i won.

Crimmy vs Nabster (Snake vs Marth) Deflfino. Victor = Nabster
Crimmy vs Nabster (Snake vs Marth) FD Victor = Crimmy
Crimmy vs Nabster (Snake vs Marth) Delfino Victor = Crimmy.

I got lucky as hell because he selfed himself on FD.

This confirms that Crimmy wants my head at all costs right? Hell it didn't even surprise me:D

Jiggy

Losers' Bracket Round 10 Results and Statistics

All matches begin on Delfino Plaza. Listed stages are for second and third matches. The numbering system is the match order in Firestorm's bracket. Underlines show the order of winners.

1) Iam Canadian (R.O.B., R.O.B., R.O.B.) over yeb (Snake, Snake, Snake) 2-1; Yoshi's Island, Pirate Ship
2) Crimmy (Snake, Snake, Snake) over Nabster92 (Marth, Marth, Marth) 2-1; Final Destination, Delfino Plaza

Matches complete: 2/2. 100% of this round of the losers' bracket is completed.
2-1 matchups: 2 (100%)

Stages used this round: Delfino Plaza*, Final Destination, Pirate Ship, Yoshi's Island.
*already the required stage for the first match in a set

Losers' Bracket Round 11 Results and Statistics

Both matches begin on Battlefield. Listed stages are for second matches. The numbering system is the match order in Firestorm's bracket. Underlines show the order of winners.

1) Iam Canadian (R.O.B., R.O.B.) over Milabrega (Mr. Game & Watch, Mr. Game & Watch) 2-0; Delfino Plaza
2) Crimmy (Snake, Snake) over BlueSummers (Ness, Ness) 2-0; Final Destination

Matches complete: 2/2. 100% of this round of the losers' bracket is completed.
Shutouts: 2 (100%)

Stages used this round: Delfino Plaza, Final Destination.

Losers' Bracket Round 12 Results and Statistics

This match begins on Halberd; the listed stage is for the second match. Underlines show the order of winners.

1) Crimmy (Snake, Snake) over Iam Canadian (R.O.B., R.O.B.) 2-0; Yoshi’s Island

Matches complete: 1/1. 100% of this round of the losers' bracket is complete.
Shutouts: 1 (100%)

The one stage choice for this round: Yoshi's Island.

Semifinals Results and Statistics (placeholder)

This match begins on Yoshi's Island; the listed stage is for the second match. Underlines show the order of winners.

1) Crimmy (Snake, Snake) over biggkidd32 (Wolf, Wolf) 2-0; Final Destination

Matches complete: 1/1. 100% of this round is complete.
Shutouts: 1 (100%)

The one stage choice for this round: Final Destination.

Finals Results and Statistics (placeholder)

These matches begin on Smashville; the listed stage is for the second match. Underlines show the order of winners.

1) Crimmy (Snake, Snake) over Relix (Luigi, Luigi) 2-0; Battlefield
2) Crimmy (Snake, Snake) over Relix (Toon Link, Luigi) 2-0; Yoshi's Island

Stages used this round: Battlefield, Yoshi's Island.

Jiggy

These are just for fun, or at least something resembling fun.
Statistics could only be based on as many detailed match results as were provided.

The Loyalists! Sticking to one character only:

Aladuf23 (Pikachu)
armubaba (Snake)
Auron_Kale (Snake)
Baiano19 (Zero Suit Samus)
Beezy (Lucas)
bigmakstudios (Pit)
Blizzard (Kirby)
Bloodwake (Captain Falcon)
BlueSummers (Ness)
bran (Marth)
Costanza (Kirby)
Crimmy (Snake)
DeceitDecide (Pikachu)
Dragmire ("Zelda/Sheik")
funkmastergeneral (Pikachu)
Gamer @ Heart (Kirby)
JSnake (Ike)
justchris (Kirby)
Kinosen (Diddy Kong)
layzie1989 (Lucas)
Malfunky (Snake)
Masked Man (Lucas)
MGrant (Ness)
Michan (Mario)
MrCheez (Olimar)
NeoForte (Lucas)
OliveJuice (Falco)
PillowKnight (Marth)
PunjabiPlaya (Ike)
Rentahamster (R.O.B.)
RevenantKioku (Jigglypuff)
Schattenjagger (Link)
scottnak (Kirby)
shaft (Ike)
Shanks (Ike)
SS4Gogita (Lucas)
Teasel (Olimar)
Toy Soldier (Pokemon Trainer)
TwinIonEngines (Peach)
WalkMan (Luigi)
XiaNaphyrz (Zelda)
Zozz (Diddy Kong)

Two-Timers! Using two characters:

Acerac (Kirby, Lucas)
biggkidd32 (Lucas, Wolf)
BudokaiMR2 (Marth, Toon Link)
crowphoenix (Ike, Toon Link)
dfyb (King Dedede, Ness)
dragonlife29 (Jigglypuff, Yoshi)
Dreavus (Ganondorf, Meta Knight)
Einherjar (Ganondorf, Ike)
Fenix (Captain Falcon, Ike)
Firestorm (Meta Knight, Toon Link)
Hatchet Man (Lucario, Mr. Game & Watch)
HotByCold (Kirby, R.O.B.)
ICallItFutile (Marth, Toon Link)
infiniteloop (Mario, Meta Knight)
JoeFu (Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu)
KevinCow (Mr. Game & Watch, Olimar)
kIdMuScLe (Ike, Marth)
Kusagari (Diddy Kong, Lucas)
Kwokuen (Marth, Wolf)
Milabrega (Mr. Game & Watch, Pit)
muttyeah416 (Diddy Kong, Marth)
Phantom Flapjack (Ness, Zelda)
projectkuro (Mr. Game & Watch, Wolf)
Relix (Luigi, Toon Link)
rhfb (Olimar, R.O.B.)
SixStringPsycho (Fox, Ike)
Spruchy (Ike, Marth)
superbank (Captain Falcon, Ness)
truendo (Samus, Wolf)
usea (Olimar, R.O.B.)
Vanish (Olimar, Snake)
vertopci (Falco, Fox)
viewtiful_dru (Lucas, Pikachu)
weepy (Diddy Kong, Kirby)
yeb (Meta Knight, Snake)
Zeed (Lucario, Marth)

Trinitarians! Playing three characters:

Arol (Lucario, Meta Knight, Toon Link)
Cowie (Diddy Kong, Olimar, Toon Link)
Crushed (Marth, Snake, Wolf)
Cyan (Diddy Kong, Kirby, Pikachu)
Dechaios (Diddy Kong, Ganondorf, Wolf)
Dr.Hadji (Falco, King Dedede, Kirby)
Economan (Bowser, Ness, Toon Link)
Enk (Kirby, Link, Pit)
Guled (Bowser, Lucas, Snake)
Iam Canadian (Lucas, R.O.B., Wolf)
JCX9 (Marth, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer)
Keru_Shiri (Falco, Ike, Pikachu)
LouieGeetoo (Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Wario)
Manabanana (King Dedede, Lucas, Sonic)
Mark D (Diddy Kong, Meta Knight, Toon Link)
slayn (Ike, King Dedede, R.O.B.)
tmdorsey (Marth, Peach, Toon Link)
Vlad (Pit, Sheik, Sonic)

Adventurous Souls! Playing four characters:

Killa Sasa (Donkey Kong, Link, Mario, Yoshi)
miggsthejust (Ike, Meta Knight, R.O.B., Wario)

Jacks of All Trades! Playing five characters:

jibblypop (Fox, Ike, Marth, Meta Knight, Wolf)
Nabster92 (Captain Falcon, Ike, Marth, R.O.B., Zelda)
SuperAndroid17 (Ike, Link, Mr. Game & Watch, Wario, Wolf)
Teknoman (Diddy Kong, King Dedede, Lucario, Pokemon Trainer, Snake)

Variety King! Employing six characters:

Halycon (Ike, Lucario, Olimar, Pit, "Zelda/Sheik," Zero Suit Samus)

Master of Double Digits! This person called upon ten characters--ten!

Jiggy37 (Ice Climbers, King Dedede, Kirby, Lucas, Luigi, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu, R.O.B., Zelda)

One-night stands! Never playing a character more than once:

Einherjar (Ganondorf, Ike)
JoeFu (Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu)
HotByCold (Kirby, R.O.B.)
usea (Olimar, R.O.B.)

Do you have ADD? Never playing a character more than once... Despite participating in ten matches...

Jiggy37 (Ice Climbers, King Dedede, Kirby, Lucas, Luigi, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu, R.O.B., Zelda)

Stick to it! Playing a character between five and nine times:

Aladuf23 - Pikachu x5
Arol - Lucario x9
Beezy - Lucas x7
Blizzard - Kirby x7
Bloodwake - Captain Falcon x7
bran - Marth x6
BudokaiMR2 - Marth x9
Cowie - Toon Link x8
Cyan - Pikachu x8
DeceitDecide - Pikachu x7
Dechaios - Ganondorf x6
Dr.Hadji - King Dededex9
dragonlife29 - Jigglypuff x6
Enk - Kirby x5
funkmastergeneral - Pikachu at least 8 times
Iam Canadian - Lucas x7
JSnake - Ike x5
Keru_Shiri - Ike x5
Killa Sasa - Donkey Kong x7
Kinosen - Diddy Kong x7
Manabanana - Lucas x6
Masked Man - Lucas x7
Michan - Mario x5
miggsthejust - R.O.B. x5
Milabrega - Mr. Game & Watch x6, Pit x7
Nabster92 - Marth x7
Phantom Flapjack - Ness x6
Rentahamster - R.O.B. x7
scottnak - Kirby x7
shaft - Ike x7
slayn - R.O.B. x5
Spruchy - Ike x7
SS4Gogita - Lucas x5
SuperAndroid17 - Wolf x8
Teasel - Olimar x9
Toy Soldier - Pokemon Trainer x6
viewtiful_dru - Pikachu x5
weepy - Kirby x5
Zeed - Lucario x6
Zozz - Diddy Kong x5

Run with the ball! Playing a character between ten and fourteen times:

Arol - Toon Link x10
Dreavus - Meta Knight x10
Iam Canadian - R.O.B. x14
Kwokuen - Marth x10
MrCheez - Olimar x13
OliveJuice - Falco x14
PunjabiPlaya - Ike x10
XiaNaphyrz - Zelda x10

Such dedication and success! Playing a character between fifteen and nineteen times:

biggkidd32 - Wolf x15
BlueSummers - Ness x15
layzie1989 - Lucas x15

Testing the upper limits of skill! Playing a character between twenty and twenty-four times:

Crimmy - Snake x20 (at least)
Relix - Luigi x20
yeb - Snake x21

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Only two Luigi's? Goddammit people, when will you understand Luigi is TOP tier =P. Thanks for compiling all that Jiggy, you sure are awesome :D

Iam Canadian

Awesome stats are awesome, like always.

I notice that Lucas users are very devoted to their character. There's just something about Mother that inspires dedication. :D

Iam Canadian

Good game, Mila! It's just too bad that such an epic second round had to have such an anticlimax.

Iam Canadian (R.O.B, R.O.B) over Milabrega (Mr. Game and Watch, Mr. Game and Watch) 2-0; Battlefield, Delfino Plaza

As I continue to win with R.O.B, I become more and more convinced that the top of the top tier will be an old piece of Nintendo hardware. :D

Milabrega

Iam Canadian said:
Good game, Mila! It's just too bad that such an epic second round had to have such an anticlimax.

Iam Canadian (R.O.B, R.O.B) over Milabrega (Mr. Game and Watch, Mr. Game and Watch) 2-0; Battlefield, Delfino Plaza

As I continue to win with R.O.B, I become more and more convinced that the top of the top tier will be an old piece of Nintendo hardware. :D

First round you 2 stocked me no problem. Second round though was an epic match, probably the most epic out of any in this tourney, both on our last lives, moderately high %, epic back and forth on attacks, and then, it ends with a soft throw. What a way to get eliminated! The Cinderella story lives on!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
BlueSummers said:
ohh ok and Relix shhh. I miss irc, I have been playing orange box, gta4, mario kart wii too much >.<

Yeah but the tourney is held up because you =P. Get on it ASAP, the deadline is tonight I think.

Top Bottom