• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

Duderz said:
Okay, here goes. I have added:

SpiderJerusalem
Nishastra
Lathentar
mattso
advancegrant
DrForester
Archie
N Coward Parody
Mii
Shamrock7r
Oni Link 666
MEconoman
PillowKnight
polyh3dron
Spruchy
KevinCow
Brannon
NickP786
Nabs
impirius
Dinosaurr
MKeru_Shiri
EvilMario
RocketDarkness
kiryogi
DavidDayton
StrikerObi
kassatsu
Ysiadmihi
gray_fox224
Relix
SpudBud
Nishastra

My Numer is 1934 0303 5569
didnt add me :(

Nicko

I have a post on the 2nd page, but probably too far back to get added.

Nicko-CA-1075-0404-4014

PLEASE ADD ME!

Nicko

Ok, added Duderz and Biggkid!

Hope to get some sweet games going! Let me know if you added me, and I will add you!

Edit: Also added velet_nightmare

Please add me!

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Eff 64 slot limit for friends, eff friend codes and EFF JANE SEYMOUR :mad:

Was fun playing with you Windu, Relix and Tammo. (I was Kak btw)

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Ysiadmihi said:

oh so you were the one doing all the ass kicking huh.

Good lord, now that I'm finally able to get back online to add friends, the GAF list exploded! Looks like we have well over the 64 in-game limit, huh.

Well I'll add the people who said they've added me, for starters, then I'll go back and start adding other folks, followed up with PMs (which are probably necessary now that the list has gotten so large).

hey how do i get it so that my girlfriend and i can play on the same wii online together? i can't for the life of me figure it out.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
xS1TH L0RDx said:
hey how do i get it so that my girlfriend and i can play on the same wii online together? i can't for the life of me figure it out.

You can't for random matches :(

For friend matches you just have to have them press a button while selecting characters.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
US Gaffer: Nickname "Zel"

3308-4245-1775

Adding:

Captain N
CloudV
sp0rsk
BudokaiMR2
En-Oh
MrCheez
OliveJuice
Meta Knight
Golden Darkness

Please add me back. Will update this list when done.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
If you have added me but I have not added you back, please let me know. It's hard keeping track of all of these numbers.

(added you Meta-Knight)

Just got SSBB.

I'm pretty decent, so add me!

5155-2606-5736 -- Jay

BTW: I added everybody on this page ABOVE me. Please add me as well. If the people before this page, or after my post want to add me then PM me please.

See ya online guys and gals. :)

aparisi2274

ok,
My smash code is 2148-7835-2586 my nickname is Bubba

here is who I have added from here:

sp0rsk
Striker Obi
Costanza
Schwowzers
Golden Darkness

SexConker

Banned
I am 3222-5253-2900 (US, West Coast)

PM me if you add me, and I will add you.
I will add a bunch of people, and PM whoever I add.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Ysiadmihi said:

Haha, yeah pretty fun shit =P. The lag is kinda fucking up my play style, but I am slowly getting used to it. Got some pretty, near lagless games at start though.

We WILL play again :D . And yeah, I agree the 64 friend limit is stupid, really... stupid. Not only they make us add friends with 12 stupid numbers, but they also limit them. Fuck you Nintendo and your Wi Fi service =p. Fun shit though.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Oh god that hilarious Relix :lol You just tied the score then a random explosion sends you to your death and you come back with "DA HELL!?"

Nabster92

Damn this list got big quickly...dunno if im up for adding this many (dont have enough room anyways) Well this is who i have added so far:

Kamikaze
Ysiadmihi
kassatsu
strikerobi
daviddayton
kiryogi
rocketdarkness
evilmario
kern-shiri
dino
khalid-s
mrcheez
ant1532
nickp786
imperius
relix
nabs
artv
brannon
tammolives
crow
duffey
spruchy
captain n
windu
schwowsers
kevincow
polyh3dron
economan
onilink666
shamrock7r
fusoya59

...so yea add me if youre on this list and havent yet
I'm 2148-7776-5580 and I'm Nabil
If anyone else wants to add me just send me a PM with your number and I'll add you next time i go on. Will add somnia next time.

Is anyone here who has a LAN adapter for Wii willing to play with me? Has anyone had any problems in playing if one person uses wireless and the other uses LAN?

My FC: 4339 2165 7489

TheChaos

Hey Y'all,

1075-0419-5235 is my code.

Love to have some NeoGAFfers to play against. Let me know if you've added me and I'll add yours.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
So, Windu, Ysiadmihi, me, and someone else have been having a blast for the past, huh... hour. So guys, after the Mother level (the Melee one) my sister is the one playing.

I loved how I owned you guys twice with Luigi's smash attack :lol . Hilarious moments too, like when Ysiadmihi and me were on Sudden Death, we were having a tactical fight then a Bomb fell right in the front of us and sent us flying. He won by less than .050 seconds :lol . Awesome, love playing this with GAF people :D

Ok I added everyone that PMed me. This is the full list of guys I have added so far:

Big Icarus
Toy Soldier
Whifflebat
Windu
Constanza
Y2kev
The M.O.B
Theduce22
Touchdown
SpiderJerusalem

If you add me, make sure you mention it here.

My Smash code is:

2664-1764-5573

I will be online most late nights, 11pm on. I will be on later, maybe an hour from now or so.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Relix said:
So, Windu, Ysiadmihi, me, and someone else have been having a blast for the past, huh... hour. So guys, after the Mother level (the Melee one) my sister is the one playing.

I loved how I owned you guys twice with Luigi's smash attack :lol . Hilarious moments too, like when Ysiadmihi and me were on Sudden Death, we were having a tactical fight then a Bomb fell right in the front of us and sent us flying. He won by less than .050 seconds :lol . Awesome, love playing this with GAF people :D
I hate that damn luigi smash attack, you get it every damn time.

NickP786

Played for a good half hour or so today with Pillo, Dino, and someone else. And i've noticed, every time I click on random stage, I end up with my most disliked level (DK Falls)

Relix said:

You and your Luigi Final.

I swear I manage to mostly get second place in these brawls.

Top Bottom