• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Promised Neverland (Shonen Jump) |OT| It's gonna eat you up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burbeting

Banned
Well damn. I wasn't expecting that at all, was thinking Krone would be a recurring characater attached least until the end of this arc.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Great chapter, holy shit.

Second tankobon cover looks just as good as the first. Can't wait to have it on my shelf <3

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Yeah, that hand was fucking great. That hand was 10/10 all spooks for me, I thought the chapter was going to end there honestly as they ate their food or something.

Some people said awhile back that Isabelle was just allowing them to do as they please in order to mature them even more and that seems to be the case

an experience already conducted by her predecessor

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
That chapter was crazy. I wonder why the demons use flowers to kill humans?

Lil traitorous bastard lol

And I said it in the manga thread but goddam, Krone got done dirty. That chapter was brutal.

Why are you calling him traitorous? I saw this post before I read the chapter and thought he was going to do something.

So apparently the mama already went on top of the wall once as a child and for whatever reason whatever the grandma said actually compelled her to go back.

Bet she saw some pretty nasty thing over the wall.

That chapter was crazy. I wonder why the demons use flowers to kill humans?

Why are you calling him traitorous? I saw this post before I read the chapter and thought he was going to do something.

Lol I'm just joking around cause people keep talking conspiracy theories that Phil is actually a mastermind and Isabella's real spy and shit

I'm starting to wonder in Promised Neverland if the kids escape attempt is gonna fail and the only one who'll survive is Emma as she takes part in an arc to become a mom.

I'm starting to wonder in Promised Neverland if the kids escape attempt is gonna fail and the only one who'll survive is Emma as she takes part in an arc to become a mom.

I can see her getting the principal focus after the escape if the groups get separated, however i think Norman, Ray and a few more kids will make it.

Mendrox

That makes this manga interesting to me. How will everything progess? Will they escape? Will everyone except Emma die? etc.

Really a shining diamond in all that Shounen Jump trash

Chase17

Really great chapter. Loved Krone's realization of it being a trap (and then couldn't do anything about it). Isabella (and the demons )remain terrifying.

Volume 2 cover
Awesome cover!
That would be really interesting. Although I think it would be tough to turn Emma's character into someone who go along with that (unless there is a clear plot against them from the inside deal going on).

I like that they actually made me feel somewhat sorry for Krone.
Yeah, can't believe that happened. Quick turnaround from not even a chapter or two ago.

That would be really interesting. Although I think it would be tough to turn Emma's character into someone who go along with that (unless there is a clear plot against them from the inside deal going on).

For sure I'm not expecting the story to become about Emma trying to become the next Khrone or even Isabella. Emma in my suggestion would enter the program to survive and try to find a way to destroy the farm and carry on the legacy of her friends.

mdubs

Banned
Well, that was a damn good chapter.

Looks amazing, seriously Pozuka Demizu is putting out some really great artwork for this.

Coincidentally, Demizu's artbook is getting released in a few months!

81f1-zhbtKL.jpg

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/4756248764/

TheChaos0

Brutal chapter, actually felt sorry for Krone. It's not long until the escape. Can't help but feel that it will not go according to the plan and there are going for to be some sacrifices.

Debirudog

Ohhh, this looks interesting.

But the problem with shounen is that I don't like to wait so I don't get into them as I used with One Piece...

daveo42

Banned
My thoughts exactly. It was kind of jarring but I'll be damned if I'm not now super excited for this coming arc.

Exactly my thoughts. Things moving along at a blistering pace after the last chapter. Seems like Mama is finally done playing along and wants to nip the whole thing in the bud.

mdubs

Banned
WSJ comes out on Mondays.

Also - Shonen Jump is one sale tomorrow 1/30 for one day only for $9.99 for a year's subscription. You get this series as well as My Hero Academia, Shokugeki No Soma, and more in English each week. It's a steal at that price.

That's how much an issue sells here though. Slightly OT, but isn't there an online manga reading service like the one for comics?

Moaradin

WSJ is an online manga reading service. You'll get a year worth of The Promised Neverland and other manga from WSJ. It's a really good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom