• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT| On time or not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions for you guys:

What gender will your first character be, and what will be his/her name?

I'm making a female Hunter, and naming her Helvetica (I used this name for most of my female Souls characters).

What Origin will you choose?

I'm going with a Skill (the new DEX) build, so I'm going with whatever has the highest Skill to start with. Spoiler: it's the
Professional
origin.
Male hunter; Gilthunder
I'm going with a strength build. Though I want to use the scythe. I might go dex.

180 posts in 12 minutes for a temp OT thread. Impressive.

If anyone didn't know- the UP button gives you 5 Quicksilver bullets for a sacrifice in health. Handy I guess if you have lots of health and no bullets left, but I wish they shipped with instruction books so I didn't have to waste health finding this out.

Didn't realize it was only a temp. That's great.

Mupod

Questions for you guys:

I'm making a female Hunter, and naming her Helvetica (I used this name for most of my female Souls characters).

I'm going with a Skill (the new DEX) build, so I'm going with whatever has the highest Skill to start with. Spoiler: it's the
Professional
origin.

Male hunter, name Alteisen. The only information on this game I looked up was a weapons list, you can probably infer what I want based on that name if you play Super Robot Wars.

I will probably go whatever is strength-focused since it looks like the weapon in question will use that. I always start with strength builds in Souls games and it's never worked out well for me in PVP but it'll work this time dammit.

Steel

Banned
And so it begins...............................................................

UNLOCK ALREADY, DAMMIT!

jIGqWQw.png

Soon.

Questions for you guys:

Professional
origin.

Female...Jeanne Harker...Military Veteran

AngryMoth

Safe to say at this point this is the most hyped I've ever been for a game. Can't stop thinking about it now, will be waking up a 4am to start playing the second it unlocks.

This will also be my first 'real' current gen game, only had my ps4 for a few weeks and it's been an indie/fifa machine so far.

Only 9 hours until the wait is over, holy shit!

Megatron

I thought the reviews would be up by now. They are going live 2 hours before the game is on sale? If this were any other game, Gaf would be worried.

Matriox

I'm sort of nervous Best Buy will be sold out by the time I can get to one.. I've got 2 on my way home from work but I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and go digital and have it preloaded...

finalflame

Gold Member
IT'S HAPPENING GAF, THIS IS IT. IT'S THE OT TO END ALL OTs. I'll see you all on the other side.

Hype levels are out of control. OUT OF CONTROL.

UIPF7Cq.gif

realcZk

Just a quick question, in terms of the Co Op in this, can I play the whole game with my friend or is it just certain elements?

If it's anything like souls, yes you sorta can. Coop sessions automatically end after the area boss is defeated or if your guest dies though, so you'll have to restart. And coop might not be available from the start of the game.

I have no idea if game progress (like bosses defeated) saves for the guest players though.

ironcreed

Banned
This is going to be the first mega-exclusive of this generation. There has still been some great games, but damn, it's about time.

Reule

I'm sort of nervous Best Buy will be sold out by the time I can get to one.. I've got 2 on my way home from work but I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and go digital and have it preloaded...
Just nervous about my Best Buy because they normally fuck up anything gaming related. Going to be at their door when it opens. I'm sure the pre-order won't be applied and will have to be fixed just like the last three times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom