• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT| On time or not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the punishment for dying in the game? Do they use the usual "get one chance to retrieve your exp by touching the spot where you died" system? Is there more to it, like the decreasing health cap in DSII?

I think it's like that (minus the decreased HP cap), and there's a new twist:

If there's an enemy that is patrolling the area where you died, he picks up your blood echoes and you have to kill him to get them back

I don't know how accurate that spoiler is. Can someone who has the game confirm it?

Aeana

I know you guys are excited, but please don't post gross images. That includes any sort of euphemism about ejaculating. Do what you like privately, but we don't need to know that.

Tiops

I took an 1 hour trip to another city this saturday so I could buy this before release. Totally worth it.

Seriously, everyone. Don't hold your hype. You really won't be disappointed.

The wait is killing me.

D5Og0lX.gif

My game is broken... it has a clock. I know thats not right. Those fuckers wouldn't lock me out of a game now would they!

(God Damn release dates)

My body is not ready but I am.

Yoshichan stream ready (Check)
Scotch (Check)

Lets do this GAF!

finalflame

Gold Member
I can't believe the OT isn't up yet.

I should have made it.

Yah, it's actually pretty disappointing. I feel people volunteering to make OTs should have them up without question at the 24hr before mark, or don't volunteer. Otherwise you get a ton of misplaced hype. Next thing you know, Bloodborne hype will be showing up in threads all around GAF, unsolicited.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm super excited! Its my day off and my girlfriend is out at work so I'm just gonna sit back and play Dark Souls.. maybe go out to dinner and then come back and see what this is all about. Can't wait!!

yatesl

Cross posting myself considering this is the new topic.

You guys are starting to worry me with this EU release stuff. I haven't preordered yet as I'm waiting for reviews (sorry hype-GAF), but I'm off Weds afternoon/Thurs/Fri, and REALLY want to play it as I'm working weekend.

Do we think I won't be locked out if I buy and download it when it's released in America (P.S. When is that in GMT)?

d00d3n

I think it's like that (minus the decreased HP cap), and there's a new twist:

If there's an enemy that is patrolling the area where you died, he picks up your blood echoes and you have to kill him to get them back

I don't know how accurate that spoiler is. Can someone who has the game confirm it?

Thanks. The twist sounds awesome.
I guess it will be intense if a black knight type enemy or something similarly powerful picks up your exp. Or a boss?

Saint9806

I've had this game since Friday afternoon. I went in all weekend and I'm only up to the first boss. It's so freaking hard. This is my first souls game btw... But, I love the challenge! The game is definitely GOTY material. The visuals and details are ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom