• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham Knight - "All Who Follow You" - Official Trailer

eso76

Quality is nasty

blimsignalsmallq7u0q.jpg

stephen08

I don't know much about the batman universe but aren't Robin and Night Wing suppose to be the same guy?

Dick Grayson was the original Robin and once he got older and more experienced he left Gotham and Batman to become his own hero Nightwing. The mantle of Robin was then taken up by Jason Todd, and then again by Timothy Drake.

Dick Grayson has actually filled in as Batman in some instances as well.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Pre order now for DLC! Exclusive missions!

Man, it doesn't matter how much I like a trailer. All it takes to bring my mood down is that shit. Getting real tired of this. People need to come together and riot over this stuff, and not just for games people didn't care about anyway like Evolve.

I don't know much about the batman universe but aren't Robin and Night Wing suppose to be the same guy?

3389219-the_four_robins_by_polarwolf9-d5r54xc.jpg

Dick Grayson was the original Robin who became Nightwing

Jason Todd was the 2nd Robin who died and came back as the Red Hood

Tim Drake was the 3rd Robin who grow to become the Red Robin

And Damian Wayne is the most modern Robin.

Excluding all the various female robins from different continuities

Sojgat

3389219-the_four_robins_by_polarwolf9-d5r54xc.jpg

Dick Grayson was the original Robin who became Nightwing

Jason Todd was the 2nd Robin who died and came back as the Red Hood

Tim Drake was the 3rd Robin who grow to become the Red Robin

And Damian Wayne is the most modern Robin.

Excluding all the various female robins from different continuities

New 52 Tim Drake still worst Tim Drake.

stryke

I was already aware that the tanks or drones were already robots but it was still surprising to me there's going to be humanoid ones as well.

Sojgat

I was already aware that the tanks or drones were already robots but it was still surprising to me there's going to be humanoid ones as well.

Enemy variety seems quite good this time. Hopefully the robots fight differently to humans in a meaningful way.

Alienous

Enemy variety seems quite good this time. Hopefully the robots fight differently to humans in a meaningful way.

There were robot enemies in Arkham City, and the only significant difference I recall was that the blue lightning above Batman's head doesn't show when they are about to attack.

delSai

Daaaamn. I can't wait to play this fucking game. Those trailers hype me up even more. Now all i need to see is Red Hood in action.

Into

Glorious. This is my first truly hyped next gen release

This is the end of the Arkham trilogy, WB is not gonna "end" Batman games, especially these since they do so well. 3 Batman games per gen is overkill, much like 3 Uncharted games or 3 anything.

I hope they can do 1 Batman game, 1 Superman game and 1 original game, make each special.

Glorious. This is my first truly hyped next gen release

This is the end of the Arkham trilogy, WB is not gonna "end" Batman games, especially these since they do so well. 3 Batman games per gen is overkill, much like 3 Uncharted games or 3 anything.

I hope they can do 1 Batman game, 1 Superman game and 1 original game, make each special.

Isn't Rocksteady working on that suicide squad game now/next?

Tabby

New 52 Tim Drake still worst Tim Drake.
Doesn't he have super powers or something now? So bad.

I'm sold. Catwoman, Robin, Nightwing, Red Hood and Harley? Finally a Batman game/movie where it's not just a Batman. And it's made by Rocksteady?
Day 0.

Renekton

Welp so much for the early rumor that Nightwing could be the villain AK.

Why is Babs still in wheelchair mode? That's so 2010.

Oh there will be. Rocksteady will probably move on but someone is going to keep making games in this style I wager.

\Arkham Origins was a reductive experience. If Rocksteady plans on handing off the Batman franchise off to another studio I hope it doesn't end up being WB Montreal. Playing through Origins made me want to go back to Arkham City. Sometimes more isn't better.

stephen08

\Arkham Origins was a reductive experience. If Rocksteady plans on handing off the Batman franchise off to another studio I hope it doesn't end up being WB Montreal. Playing through Origins made me want to go back to Arkham City. Sometimes more isn't better.

I agree but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

UrbanRats

Fuck, every one of those characters looks more fun than Batman to use.
I hope i can play substantial portions as them, like in Arkham City you could just freely switch to Catwoman, once you finished the story mode.

Red Hood

Banned
Do we know if these delicious team-ups happen in the actual main story or in the challenge maps? I think the latter, I don't know how they could implement it well in the main story... would be very sweet though.

By the way, I fucked up my media black-out. Shit is unbearable, I can't wait. :(

dex3108

Do we know if these delicious team-ups happen in the actual main story or in the challenge maps? I think the latter, I don't know how they could implement it well in the main story... would be very sweet though.

By the way, I fucked up my media black-out. Shit is unbearable, I can't wait. :(

Probably challenges but some of us are hoping that Free Roam + Side content is playable in coop.

This looks so awesome, be it Combination Attacks or Co-Op in Challenge maps, it is going to rock.

But still I really hope Azrael is one way or another playable, I'd love for him to have a part in the story, also he needs to be playable in challenge maps, I have been waiting to play as Azrael ever since Arkham City came out.

Damn the bats gets help from Robin,Nightwing and Catwoman? How is this gonna work? Looks so good though can't wait to play it.

He needs help from Superman.

Seriously I know people hate Superman but surely he would get involved in this conflict? So much shit is going on.

Oh how I hate marketing campaigns that reveal so much about games. Wouldn't it be better if they didn't mention Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing, so we can actually get surprised when we encounter them in the game? I really enjoyed when I encountered some of the characters in Arkham City, since I didn't expect them to be there.

And before you say that I don't have to watch each and every trailer released for a game - it doesn't matter, new characters are all over the place, with article headlines like "Robin, Catwoman and Nightwing are returning in Arkham Knight", and tweets about "Catwoman being meow" in the new Arkham Knight trailer.

/rant

BBboy20

ARKHAM THIS, ARKHAM THAT, ARKHAM EVERYWHERE!

erawsd

Oh how I hate marketing campaigns that reveal so much about games. Wouldn't it be better if they didn't mention Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing, so we can actually get surprised when we encounter them in the game? I really enjoyed when I encountered some of the characters in Arkham City, since I didn't expect them to be there.

And before you say that I don't have to watch each and every trailer released for a game - it doesn't matter, new characters are all over the place, with article headlines like "Robin, Catwoman and Nightwing are returning in Arkham Knight", and tweets about "Catwoman being meow" in the new Arkham Knight trailer.

/rant

They werent a surprise in AC either though. They had announced them all prior to release.

Top Bottom