• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham Knight - "All Who Follow You" - Official Trailer

I still say Arkham Knight is Bruce Wayne.

Well of course, it's going to shock us when it's revealed that the Arkham Knight is the firey death side of Batman that Azrael sees and that, while being under the heavy influence of fear toxin, he outputs his rage by destroying Gotham and his fights with Batman are all episodes of psychological breaks that help Bruce fight off the dark side of his split personality disorder causing him to take on said persona.

/s

What if Arkham Knight is Joker?

the arkham knight is alfred
1_med.jpg

Jsheldon

I've never played a previous batman title....but that trailer convinced me I need to squeeze this in between the Witcher and MGS. Looks awesome, even if I'm stuck with the likely 900p XBone version.

Layell

Just give all the non-batman characters a fuller loadout of gear and I'll be set for life. I'll never need another game for the entire year. Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman, Harley, Red Hood, and maybe even Azrael for good measure is going to eat up so much challenge mode time.

Kinyou

..that move would never make sense. and what if she DOES find that random thug to be attractive?
Well then she finds a lot of them attractive. Just saying it makes more sense when she does it to bruce wayne and not some henchman who probably hasn't seen a shower for month

Okay, that was pretty freaking hype.

Also justifies the heavy weaponry on the Batmobile.

And, finally, makes me 100% sure that the Arkham Knight is
Jason Todd.

EDIT: Wait, exclusive missions? Aw man. Timed or what?

Needlecrash

Wow. Just wow. Can't wait for this to come out!

Not sure if I should go the PS4 or PC route. The GTX 970 should be able to handle it.

Sojgat

Okay, that was pretty freaking hype.

Also justifies the heavy weaponry on the Batmobile.

And, finally, makes me 100% sure that the Arkham Knight is
Jason Todd.

I refuse to believe that their big original character is basically just a Red Hood skin.

delSai

Yeah, but isn't that just in Challenge mode?

And no way it's Terry, lol. I'd believe it was Bruce's split personality attacking him before that :p
Heh, i'm just joking 'bout Terry. You could be righ tho. I hope he's playable like Catwoman in City.
Edit : The GAME preorder page says it's a story pack.

Javin98

Banned
This trailer got me even more hyped for this game. Hope we get a high quality version soon. Also, I'm interested to learn how the tag mechanics work.

strafer

So one thing we haven't seen yet is the skill system, if it's even in there.

And I hope it's more like the Arkham City skill system than Origins.

They're really pushing this one aren't they? Feels like there's a new trailer or promo pic release for this damn thing every other day.

jett

D-Member
Sounds/looks like you can call the A.I. partner to flank enemies do co-op stealth takedowns/attacks and switch between them at will, maybe.

Shame this doesn't seem to be real co-op though.

Heh, maybe they'll just come running out of nowhere, or initiate a cut-scene, fighting game style.

This surely sets up some sort of co-op mode in the game.

Top Bottom