• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2015. Okay for everyone, unless you're a DC or a Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I like this thread. Even if it's full of mutant-hating-Harley-loving bastards

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Man I love how I used to keep my comics. Labeled binders with 40ish comics in each all in plastic. Luckily my "Marvel Knights / Max Comics" ones were easy to find.

Time for some Alias and Punisher. The Daredevil stuff is on MUm

Rhaknar

I have a binder labeled M-Tech. What the fuck was M-Tech?

Rhaknar

You tell us.

So many Savage Dragon and Spawn binders. Marvel Knights 7 / Max 5 feels very light, either this was when I stopped collecting or when they killed those lines. Also I can't find half of them and it's annoying me

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I should go over to my brothers house while he's away and go through all his long boxes. He's got around 300 of them filled in his attic.

tim1138

I like this thread. Even if it's full of mutant-hating-Harley-loving bastards

I hate the mutants so much this is my lock screen!

xgx6JJC.jpg

Rhaknar

Marvel Knights Marvel Boy written by Morrison

Whut? :eek:

Edit: oh that Sentry mini :D Man I was really just buying a ton of shit and not reading any of it back then o_O

Kinda like I do with Steam games now. Once a hoarder...

Edit: Second volume of Ennis / Dillon Punisher woot woot.

Rhaknar

Punisher makes Soap piss himself by talking to him, Soap gets piss drunk and fucks his long lost mom and The Russian is back, with reattached head and giant boobs.

Ennis you so craycray

Edit:

Spider-Man: "what happened?"
Punisher: "we had a team-up. You were great"

Lol

Owzers

I liked Rat Queens and Death Vigil today, it's the feel of being in Girly Hijinx Gaf without having to read any New 52 DC books.

Finished off all sidequests (but those riddler tophies) and the main story of Arkham Knight. Also finished the last season of The Legend of Kora.

Great day.

Messi

How is one so against lewdness such a fan of the Queens of Rats?

I don't know if you know this. But I am waaaaaay into the lewdness. They might be my favorite books. But real lewdness here gets us in trouble. See figuregaf. But seriously, I love Rat Queens.

Read the first issue of Low today. Lovely art, but I can see why it is devisive.

Finished off all sidequests (but those riddler tophies) and the main story. Also finished the last season of The Legend of Kora.

Great day.

Korra sogood.gif, but I think the first series is better overall.

And you have to do everything (even all the Riddler stuff) to unlock the full ending. Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom