• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV Alternate E3 Gameplay Demo

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Bh18rEt.png

lol

Betty

Banned
Okay, I know we saw it before, but Quiet being able to shoot grenades you throw to alter their direction in mid air is amazingly cool.

Sutherland sounds great in the cutscenes, but his game chatter is so fucking bad.

It's a stealth situation, yet he is screaming "DD" 20 yards in front of the enemy, and he is saying "ON MY COMMAND" like he's in the middle of a firefight.

Kojima, for all the details you have in your game, why the hell didn't you have different volume levels of voice over for gameplay and the command list? Sutherland should be whispering into his mic to Quite, not fucking screaming.

Vire

Gameplay looks awesome as usual but I'm really starting to worry about the environmental diversity in this game... Everything just looks the same to me. It's not even a pleasant same really, just a bland looking desert. Two different areas simply isn't enough, here's hoping for more variety.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Actually pleased with the video. The "multiple ways to do a mission!!" is a often used gimmick I think, but each way shown here seems to be legitimately different enough.

Gameplay looks awesome as usual but I'm really starting to worry about the environmental diversity in this game... Everything just looks the same to me. It's not even a pleasant same really, just a bland looking desert. Two different areas simply isn't enough, here's hoping for more variety.

There's certainly more than this one Afghanistan map in the game.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I think you are underestimating Kojima here.

Dunk#7

The last segment showing the C4 use was great. You can watch and plan way ahead with this game and make life easier.

The more you rush the more difficult it will be

Nope. Not spoiling it. I'm sure it's super awesome! That bionic arm Nikita missile sounds awesome!!

(Is it spoiler heavy? I haven't watched the E3 original playthrough as well so I'm not sure).

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Nope. Not spoiling it. I'm sure it's super awesome! That bionic arm Nikita missile sounds awesome!!

(Is it spoiler heavy? I haven't watched the E3 original playthrough as well so I'm not sure).

I think it just "spoils" certain mechanics but nothing at all story wise.

Top Bottom