• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV Alternate E3 Gameplay Demo

Pez

So, is this game going to have co-op of some kind?

I'm surprised we haven't seen anything yet and am starting to get concerned about it a we get closer to release. =(

U WOT M8

Look at him how freaking cute he is!

1434660242884.gif

dawwwww

I wonder if we will get pet Foxes

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Isn't the guy in the background BB? You can tell that arm he is holding out is mechanical.

Well that would make no sense because the scene with BB with a gas mask on is just a few seconds before that scene, he's aiming at this guy... if it's Big Boss then maybe it's a hallucination?

dukeoflegs

Well that would make no sense because the scene with BB with a gas mask on is just a few seconds before that scene, he's aiming at this guy... if it's Big Boss then maybe it's a hallucination?

Just watched the video again. I guess it doesn't make sense, but the guy is also flailing about so I don't think it is Volgin (when he has been shown walking with fire coming off him and he is chill).

Sky Chief

Dunno, Amaterasu kinda holds that title for me now.

That suits pretty funny though.

Sorry, Missile is by far the most badass dog in video game history

EDIT: now that I think of it Missile is probably the most badass character period in VG history and he just so happens to be a dog

Erban1

I'm I the only one that thinks this game looks less spectacular graphics-wise every time we get to see it in action?

Still siked as hell and buying day one.

Are you comparing to all of the new stuff shown at E3? That may diminish your outlook on the graphical fidelity.

Personally I think it looks better every time we see it, the lighting in particular looks spectacular, and it's an open world title running at full HD & 60fps. Shit is impressive

Grey here

[edit for others' benefit: we were discussing why the world is grey through the Chopper's windows a couple of pages back. I'm arguing that it's because, when you're on the mobile base between missions, the Chopper is in the blank grey-zone in this screenshot. So when you change gear, Snake and buddies appear outside of the chopper and we edit stuff, etc.]

The E3 demo with DD and D-Walker the sky starts off blue in the chopper and then turns grey.

Denzar

Are you comparing to all of the new stuff shown at E3? That may diminish your outlook on the graphical fidelity.

Personally I think it looks better every time we see it, the lighting in particular looks spectacular, and it's an open world title running at full HD & 60fps. Shit is impressive

Not directly comparing of course, oranges and apples and all that. But yeah, the bar has been raised and I/we have been spoiled.

I imagine it's because a lot of other games have stepped up to the plate since 2013.

That's exactly it!

And fuck, a type-o got quoted.

Top Bottom