• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Blue Team B-Roll

Yes, yes yes.

Now I feel guilty about my reaction from yesterday :(

There seems to a balance between ragdoll and death animation, seems good so far. That bothered me a bit in Halo 4, elites always having the same death animation instead of combining it with a ragdoll.

Akai__

Just watched it in the other thread. Elites look slightly better in this footage. Also, dat Hunter smashing the window. Awesome!

Theorry

I was very skeptical about Halo 5 after Halo 4, But from everything i see. MP and SP. I just cannot dislike any of it. Looks like they really listened and did something with all the feedback.

KORNdoggy

the sample rate on the motion blur really needs a boost. not seen that level of stepping since lost planet 1

7rTSgy1.jpg

this is what i'm talking about btw.

TheMAK

Banned
Halo 4 on Xbox ONE (MCC) looks better IMO (graphically) �� this one isn't a looker at all. I'm all for 60fps but this is seriously underwhelming.

jem0208

I love how quick the hunters seem to be now, obviously with 3 team mates at your side at all times they needed a bit of a buff.

jem0208

Let's ignore the concern trolling guys and focus on how fucking cool that backdrop is in the banshee section.

AP90

Hype to the max. Everytime I see something new, I get even more tempted in taking a few days off for this game so that I may have time to play to my hearts content.

Akai__

Would prefer a beefier sound on the AR and the Shotgun. Kinda like the H2A SMG and Shotgun. Still fine with me, because those are scrub weapons anyways. :lol

Let's ignore the concern trolling guys and focus on how fucking cool that backdrop is in the banshee section.

So, are we now calling everybody a concern troll, because they have a different opinion?

Not saying that I agree with him, but it's his opinion. You can disagree with him, but accusing everyone of trolling is pretty funny.

What is that weapon that disintegrates the Grunt about 30 seconds in? Massively reworked Scattershot or something new? Also dat Banshee fight.

FordGTGuy

Banned
What is that weapon that disintegrates the Grunt about 30 seconds in? Massively reworked Scattershot or something new? Also dat Banshee fight.

That's a scattershot.

Would prefer a beefier sound on the AR and the Shotgun. Kinda like the H2A SMG and Shotgun. Still fine with me, because those are scrub weapons anyways. :lol

So, are we now calling everybody a concern troll, because they have a different opinion?

Not saying that I agree with him, but it's his opinion. You can disagree with him, but accusing everyone of trolling is pretty funny.

It might be his opinion but it's also clearly wrong, graphics can be subjective in terms of art style and certain effects.

Halo 5 looks better than Halo 4 on MCC because of the better effects, textures, models and draw distance.

jem0208

You're living in a fantasy land if you think Halo 4 looks better than this. I agree H4 is a gorgeous game but 5 is clearly superior.

Basically this:
revisionist history isn't much of an opinion

AP90

lol @ Chief being told how to take out a hunter.

Hunters evolved in about half a decade or so since chief was out?!?!? Lol.

I am glad they have been making the hunters harder to kill starting in halo 4. They were a relief/ammo break in legendary in the other games IMO.

KORNdoggy

You're living in a fantasy land if you think Halo 4 looks better than this. I agree H4 is a gorgeous game but 5 is clearly superior.

the fact there is even a debate about it suggests 343 should have maybe kept 30fps for the campaign and made a visual showcase? i think if you consider the hardware they're running on, halo 4 is a much bigger visual feat on 360 then halo 5 is on Xbone.

Top Bottom