• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full Batman AK Season Pass content revealed

dex3108

WB just published what Batman AK Season Pass will include for the rest of the year.

OCTOBER

• Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile Pack
  • Batmobile Track #1: Batcave Set
  • Batmobile Track #2: Penguin’s Dockyard
  • Classic TV Series Catwoman Skin
  • Classic TV Series Robin Skin
  • 1970s Batman Themed Batmobile Skin
  • Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #3
  • AR Challenge: Chemical Reaction
  • AR Challenge: Stage Fright
  • AR Challenge: Cauldron Speedway TT
  • AR Challenge: Guardians
  • AR Challenge: Precinct
  • AR Challenge: Vertigo

Free Updates

• Character Selection in AR Combat Challenges
  • Optional Hard difficulty in AR Combat and Batmobile Combat Challenges

NOVEMBER

• 2016 Batman v Superman Batmobile Pack
  • 2016 Batman v Superman Batman Skin
  • 2016 Batman v Superman Batmobile
  • Wayne Tech Pack
  • Track #1: Proving Ground
  • Track #2: Waynetech Loop
  • Arkham Episode: Catwoman’s Revenge
  • Includes 1 story mission and 2 AR challenge maps
  • Arkham Episode: A Flip of a Coin, starring Robin
  • Includes 1 story mission and 2 AR challenge maps
  • Arkham Episodes AR Challenge Update including maps from GCPD Lockdown
  • Robin and Batmobile Skins Pack
  • Robin Themed Batmobile Skin
  • Original Tim Drake Robin Skin
  • Riddler Themed Batmobile Skin
  • Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #4
  • AR Challenge: Clockwork
  • AR Challenge: Credit Crunch
  • AR Challenge: High Flyers
  • AR Challenge: Quarantine
  • AR Challenge: Wild Cat
  • AR Challenge: Divine Intervention

Free Update

• Character Selection in AR Invisible Predator Challenges

DECEMBER

• Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion
  • Mission: Beneath The Surface (Killer Croc)
  • Mission: In From the Cold (Mister Freeze)
  • Mission: Wonderland (Mad Hatter)
  • Mission: Shadow War (Ra’s Al Ghul)
  • 2008 Movie Batman Skin
  • Original Arkham Batmobile
  • Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #5
  • 6 TBC AR Challenges

ALREADY RELEASED ARKHAM EPISODES

• A Matter of Family
  • Red Hood Story Pack
  • Harley Quinn Story Pack

ALREADY RELEASED AR CHALLENGES

• Financial Crash
  • Deconstruction
  • Assault on GCPD
  • Teen Titan
  • Cat’s Conundrum
  • Newton’s Cradle
  • High Interest
  • Uncontainable
  • Sky High
  • Feline Frenzy
  • Armored Assault
  • Flying Grayson

ALREADY RELEASED SKINS

• Batman Flashpoint Skin
  • 1989 Movie Batman Skin
  • Arkham Origins Batman Skin
  • Iconic Gray & Black and Batman Skin
  • 1990s Catwoman Skin
  • 1970s Batman Skin
  • One Year Later Robin Skin
  • Original Arkham Nightwing Skin
  • Original Arkham Batman Skin

ALREADY RELEASED BATMOBILES AND RACETRACKS

• Prototype Batmobile
  • 1989 Movie Batmobile
  • 1989 Movie Batmobile Track #1: Cobblepot’s Causeway
  • 1989 Movie Batmobile Track #2: Joker Parade
  • 2008 Tumbler Batmobile
  • 2008 Tumbler Batmobile Track #1: Ashes
  • 2008 Tumbler Batmobile Track #2: Cataclysm

ALREADY RELEASED NEW FEATURES

• Big Head Mode (Free Update)
  • Photo Mode (Free Update)
  • Force Original Voice Case option to allow users to play with original cast but localised subtitles (Free Update)

Yes, you read that right, coming in November we have the awesome Batsuit AND Batmobile from the highly anticipated movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. This will be available to everyone, with Season Pass owners getting exclusive early access.

original

In response to the requests from the community, we’ve worked with our friends at Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment to bring the 2008 movie, The Dark Knight skin to players in the December pack.

Finally, also in December, we’ll take you back to 2009 with the Original Arkham Batmobile, which will be available to drive on race tracks and conditional free-roam around Gotham City just like the other downloadable Batmobiles.

AR Challenges are one of the most popular features in the community, and we’ve been working to make our game better by implementing player feedback wherever possible. Thanks to fans telling us what they want, we’ve added Character Selection for AR Challenges. We’ve added support for this in combat challenges in October, and we are working on this for Invisible Predator maps ready for November. We’ve also heard you ask for round-based AR combat Challenges and these will be added into the mix from October onwards, along with the ability to select Hard difficulty to remove counter icons and get bigger score bonuses. We’ve heard you wanted more interior locations, so these have been added and will continue to be used in upcoming maps. Finally, some players found the blue walls around AR Challenges to be a little distracting, and if you’ve got the latest patch you’ll see we’ve significantly reduced this effect to increase the immersion.

There are two more Arkham Episodes coming in November. Catwoman’s Revenge puts players in control of Catwoman as she sets out to infiltrate the Riddler’s HQ as the final humiliation in their encounter. A Flip of a Coin, sees Robin dealing with the aftermath of Batman’s disappearance and hunting down Two-Face. The three post-launch Arkham Episodes are all roughly the same duration and are intended to be short, narrative vignettes that give a sense of what has happened to each of these characters after the events of Batman: Arkham Knight. We’re also converting these environments into new challenge maps to give more replay value to these packs.

In December, the Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion will appear in your Gotham City, with each one approximately the similar length as the Most Wanted missions in the main game. Mad Hatter is playing a sinister mind-game with Batman, and GCPD’s finest are the pawns. Killer Croc has escaped from his maximum security cell and is wreaking havoc on a crashed airship. The League of Assassins has returned to Gotham City, but what is their motive and who is in charge? And Mister Freeze may be closer than ever to completing his life’s work… but at what cost?

Thanks for reading right to the end! It’s a relief to finally be able to take the lid off what we’ve got coming up on Batman: Arkham Knight for the rest of 2015, and it’s great to have this awesome community along for the ride. Thanks for letting us know what you think. This game wouldn’t be the same without you.

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Bat...ason-Pass-Content-Revealed/m-p/836047#U836047

Kas

Might have to get the season pass sometime soon. All I have to do in the game is get the trophies, but that's a grind that I'm not sure I want to do.

daxy

Great, more AR challenges.

I wonder how short the December story missions will be. 30 minutes, or will they actually manage to hit an hour?

pizzacat

Banned
I thought that season of infamy would bring out some more villains than the old ones lol

Only interested in Ra's tbh

RPGCrazied

Looks like December might have some worthwhile stuff. The Arkham episodes have been dull so far, and only like 20 minutes long.

dex3108

Has there been any news on the ability to play as any character in the open world?

They won't add that option. Their explanation is that they made Gotham for batman and making it playable for other characters would take them too much time and resources (something like that) because other characters have different movements and abilities.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
They won't add that option. Their explanation is that they made Gotham for batman and making it playable for other characters would take them too much time and resources (something like that) because other characters have different movements and abilities.

Such a shame, driving around in the tumbler would merit a replay by itself.

FHIZ

Now the question is how many more "Get 33 Stars with this Batmobile skin" trophies will there be?

(Please, no more)

Madness

Who knows how season of infamy will turn out to be. Arkham Knight and the Arkham games are the one game series I wish they got like Rockstar level dlc sort of a lost and damned, ballad of gay tony, undead nightmare style. Where the whole world is again available and you have easily 6-10 hours of new story, characters and whatnot. I'm willing to pay for actual meaningful content. Not skins and challenge packs.

pizzacat

Banned
Who knows how season of infamy will turn out to be. Arkham Knight and the Arkham games are the one game series I wish they got like Rockstar level dlc sort of a lost and damned, ballad of gay tony, undead nightmare style. Where the whole world is again available and you have easily 6-10 hours of new story, characters and whatnot. I'm willing to pay for actual meaningful content. Not skins and challenge packs.
Heart of Ice was the best part of origins.

Eww... was hoping for the Animated series Batmobile. And if that's really the full list of content, holy shit did a lot of DLC get cut.

This season pass is garbage. It hurts because I loved Batman AK and really want more.

WB should have just made two epic single player add on's akin to The Witcher 3 and sprinkled some AR challenges and skins in there.

Also I have to say again that the Batman suit for the new movie is awful with those short ears I detest so much and the fat ass Bat logo (personal opinion)

indeed, does sound like just 4 short missions. hopefully it's bigger than that though.

Adding character select to the current challenges is something that should have been there from day 1, at least they are adding that for free.

Most of the season pass is skins, as expected.

I wonder how long the episodes will be, I can't see them being batgirl size and the way they are named makes me think more of a harley quinn approach to a 10-20 minute chunk of story across a small area of rooms.

Which is dumb as pc modders are able to use catwoman in the overworld and she can climb the buildings perfectly, the same way she did in city.

Mathieran

Banned
There's a lot of bullets on that list but still looks pretty light on content. I really liked this game but I am regretting getting the season pass even with the pre order discount on psn. This and TW3 were my first season passes and I definitely going to be more careful in the future. Although I think TW3 will definitely pay off.

witness

Oh shit a BvS pack, goddamn that is hype. Surprised they are releasing it that early too. The season of infamy stuff sounds great, and if it really is the length of the most wanted stuff then that is a lot of content. I'll be looking out for a season pass sale, I'm sure there will be one during the holiday season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I love how you have to pay for challenge maps but are generously given the option to select characters for free. This game sums up everything wrong with AAA titles.

Top Bottom