• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full Batman AK Season Pass content revealed

Season of Infamy is literally the only thing in this entire pack that sounds like something I might want to get.

It's the only thing that sounds like it'll be significant.

The BvS Batmobile and costume is cool, but other than that, it sounds like challenge maps that would've been a welcome addition in the base game, not so much as paid DLC. Also don't appreciate the AR challenges having references in their names since they almost certainly don't feature what's being referenced, when they could've (Count Vertigo in "Vertigo," etc.).

Hanmik

just look at it

1WxeIcF.png

it looks like it was made by the riddler..

Arttemis

I'm guessing Season of Infamy is going to be accessible WITHIN the campaign? I was really hoping they would stop bringing us piecemeal story content that's separate from the main game, and instead leave that for the AR challenges.

Who gives a shit about batmobile racetracks?
Has there been any news on the ability to play as any character in the open world?

This is what I want. I can't believe they have actually taken steps back from Arkham City in this regard. Let me whip around Gotham as Catwoman, or glide over the rooftops as Azrael.

ZeroX03

Banned
It's about what I expected. I'd probably be madder if I paid full price for the season pass. I really am a sucker for costumes - and paid for them in City - so I'm also easily swayed there as well. Can't wait for BvS and TDK outfits. And I'll finally be able to sink my teeth into AR Challenges when they're all out and patched.

No Prometheus blows.

Adry9

So this is the actual missions, no skins, tracks or AR:

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

- Arkham Episode: Catwoman’s Revenge
Includes 1 story mission and 2 AR challenge maps
- Arkham Episode: A Flip of a Coin, starring Robin

DECEMBER

- Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion
Mission: Beneath The Surface (Killer Croc)
Mission: In From the Cold (Mister Freeze)
Mission: Wonderland (Mad Hatter)
Mission: Shadow War (Ra’s Al Ghul)

Nice.

Stat!

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Nice.

I wouldn't get too excited. I don't think Rocksteady has ever released Batman DLC longer than a couple hours (and most are about 1 hour).

I won't pick up the season pass till December at least. I'd rather wait to see what all the content especially with how weak some of the content has been

Adry9

I wouldn't get too excited. I don't think Rocksteady has ever released Batman DLC longer than a couple hours (and most are about 1 hour).

I won't pick up the season pass till December at least. I'd rather wait to see what all the content especially with how weak some of the content has been
It was sarcastic lol

RK128

Should make the GOTY version really packed with content when that comes out, so I look forward to playing with all that content plus the full game sometime next year :D.

One part I loved about Arkham City was the different skins you could use and thanks to getting the GOTY version, I played through the game using the Batman Beyond Suit :).

No Court of Owls is such a huge missed opportunity, probably the most disappointing thing about the game other than it being complete garbage for PC.

Depends on how good seasons of infamy is, I think it's a lot of stuff for $40. I won't be buying it though.

They ruined this masterpiece with those DLCs...

Any chance that these ones are good?

•Arkham Episode: Catwoman’s Revenge
•Arkham Episode: A Flip of a Coin, starring Robin
•Mission: Beneath The Surface (Killer Croc)
•Mission: In From the Cold (Mister Freeze)
•Mission: Wonderland (Mad Hatter)
•Mission: Shadow War (Ra’s Al Ghul)

And what about these ones? Must buy?

•A Matter of Family
•Red Hood Story Pack
•Harley Quinn Story Pack

Also, where is the mention of the PC version being finally worked out? Last I heard Sefton Hill said end of October the PC version will be re-released with all the existing content DLC. (NOT BUNDLED WITH IT)

The skins already in the game, it was some WBID present skin that you got for posting on their forum.

You can still get it by logging into their forums. I just got it as a splash advertisement.

Also, where is the mention of the PC version being finally worked out? Last I heard Sefton Hill said end of October the PC version will be re-released with all the existing content DLC. (NOT BUNDLED WITH IT)

I hope so, I still have some big issues on my PC.

Problem with telling everyone your sercets is they can counter them

If the fight doesn't start with Prometheus instantly countering every move you make and forcing you to retreat (like the player has to retreat himself, the game doesn't tell them), I'll be disappointed. Assuming they put it in at all. That's one of the things I felt was disappointing about the arkham games, they emphasized Batman as unbeatable in combat, never felt like you really were on your toes (except for maybe the grundy and freeze fights, using the environment to win), especially in parts of AO & AK.
H2Hing deathstroke should have never been the way to go, especially for a year two batman.

dr_rus

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Nice.

So these missions are a part of the campaign or are they launched separately like the Arkham Episodes?

Slayven

You can still get it by logging into their forums. I just got it as a splash advertisement.

I hope so, I still have some big issues on my PC.

If the fight doesn't start with Prometheus instantly countering every move you make and forcing you to retreat (like the player has to retreat himself, the game doesn't tell them), I'll be disappointed. Assuming they put it in at all. That's one of the things I felt was disappointing about the arkham games, they emphasized Batman as unbeatable in combat, never felt like you really were on your toes (except for maybe the grundy and freeze fights, using the environment to win), especially in parts of AO & AK.
H2Hing deathstroke should have never been the way to go, especially for a year two batman.

The spoiler part should have gotten him dead.
No love for Deathstroke and his bullshit moments, but he does have skills and his body puts him out of Batman's league.

becktionary

Neo Member
So is Classic TV Series Batman still a PS4 exclusive or is it part of this huge list of DLC? That's pretty much the only skin I want outside of 1989 Batman.

Hystzen

The content so far has been horrid barely 50 mins and just a combat room, predator room then a combat room. Even Batgirl was a flop so little faith in the rest.

jett

D-Member
I don't think anyone is entitled to a free SP. If you want your copy to be refunded you can.

A clean PC version will do just fine.

Nobody is entitled to a free season pass, but good luck to WB getting people to buy or re-buy the game on PC as-is.

AHA-Lambda

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Nice.

This season pass was £33 people >_>

CHC

Man what a classic case of quality == quantity. Most of that is like sub-10-minute throwaway junk.

Kezen

Banned
Nobody is entitled to a free season pass, but good luck to WB getting people to buy or re-buy the game on PC as-is.

It's a great game and it will hopefully be rereleased in a well performing package, that's enough. Anything else is gravy but I'm not asking for anything.

exactly, I don't feel like I'm entitled to something, just that I won't buy another WB PC product without heavy discounts because I have no faith in them.

Top Bottom