• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BATTLEFIELD World Premiere Event May 6 4PM ET/9PM BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flash

Banned
Will buy if I get to be the Red Baron

tumblr_nuhat9COp21toamj8o1_400.gif

So tired of announcements for announcements. Wish they'd at least tease the time period so I can know if I should get excited. Modern and future is negative hype.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I guess the announcement of this event is what people were teasing the past few days.

Was hoping for a teaser but it seems like we'll be getting a pretty big reveal next week, which is nice.

Auctopus

I really hope that doesn't mean they're going with the same colour scheme for the third game in a row.

Edit: Thinking about it, I know it's not exclusive to this industry but announcements of announcements have to be my least favourite thing about games right now.

Daffy Duck

Well after doing some digging in the source code I found the name:

Battlefield Stable

So I guess we're going to Medieval times guys.

This is not serious

Jebusman

Banned
I will accept either another Battlefield 1942 era game, or 2143. One or the other.

Personally I want to see them return to WW2, if only because we are now in a new generation and it would be interesting to see what they could accomplish now.

But I'll also accept 2143, because I miss 2142 dearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom