• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
New Hampshire does have the best state motto. You can't top "Live Free or Die."

Wait people hate the Maryland flag? It's like a coat of arms. That's cool!

I'm from Maryland

That's because it is from a coat of arms, specifically the coat of arms of Baron Baltimore.

2000px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Cecil_Calvert,_Baron_Baltimore.svg.png

Square2015

Fuck the Trumps and everything they stand for. My aunt today said she is voting Trump because he's a born again Christian now or something because they had a prayer at the convention lmao. She doesn't realize he's just using evangelicals. She's ultra religious and I don't have her added on my social media because of it. it's disgusting how homophobic she is. She was previously not for Trump but now she is?? Or she was just hiding her Trump support before. Religious extremism is so toxic, ugh.

But he's not a born-again Christian and prayer has always been at the convention and will be at the DNC. Hillary Clinton is probably more religious than Trump. Your aunt needs to be made aware of these things. Tired of this type of misinformation.

Fuck the Trumps and everything they stand for. My aunt today said she is voting Trump because he's a born again Christian now or something because they had a prayer at the convention lmao. She doesn't realize he's just using evangelicals. She's ultra religious and I don't have her added on my social media because of it. it's disgusting how homophobic she is. She was previously not for Trump but now she is?? Or she was just hiding her Trump support before. Religious extremism is so toxic, ugh.

Trump is a truly terrible candidate but I'm afraid polls will be skewed due to a lot of people that won't admit they are voting for the skumbag. It will only take a little nudge for these people to "come around" on TP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom