• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Republican National Convention OT |2016|: Behold a Pale Horse With No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie9IGN

Just heard Trump named Omarosa director of African-American outreach lmaooooooooooooo

More and more Onion-sounding articles are coming to life

lBFyDYI.png

fuck lol

Raven117

I want to go back in time and slap my younger self for once registering as Republican.

I must have been insane.

Don't know old you are, but the Republicans have become insane over the course of the last 20 years...it started slowly...then just picked up steam on an exponential basis.

LifEndz

"See, I'm from the south....and when you have a disagreement, it sometimes lead to...fisticuffs."

Where isn't that true? And no matter who I am Trump will have my back? Yeah, okay. I beg to differ, my duck dynasty friend.

I can't take it, too hard to watch... The "they don't hang out with the regular folks like us" shit. You know the "Real America", the old fashioned Republican dog whistles. Doesn't he know it's the age of Trump? Let the racism flow wide open.

WedgeX

Banned
Donald Trump will have your back no matter what*

Offer does not include minorities and or women.

*Or anyone that Trumo has previously done business with. Or is doing business with currently. Or could potentially do business with in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom