• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best looking rifle, pistol, smg etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
P90 looks pretty cool.

As far as fictional weapons go...
6q3ga6q.jpg

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
MarkMan said:
I always liked the heat I have at home... ;)

2142447575_3c5f8cef28.jpg

2143238756_46f22841b4.jpg

2143240010_5bbd4f4f54.jpg

rofl you got that at home?!

i bet you leave scrumptious muffins all around your yard and into your open backdoor while you wait in the shadows ready to pop someone in the shincaps.

Drewsy

Banned
Hold the presses, I think I finally found a gun that speaks to me on every level:

sidewinder.jpg

It's the shotgun used in the classic Terminator 2 drainage ditch chase scene fitted with a drum full of shells. :D

ChrisReid

darkressurection said:
I have this pistol (without the scope though) It is a Beretta U22 Neos. It looks like the Magsec from Perfect Dark

How do you like it? I think I might get one of those soon. I would like a .22 handgun for something different at the range. I was looking at that one and the Sig Mosquito at the store today. Went in leaning towards the Sig, and left leaning towards the Beretta.

I am a big fan of Beretta. I have a Px4 and Cx4 Storm that work great.

03.jpg

futuribile_eng.jpg

Get to see all sorts of great weapons on Future Weapons. Such as the gun that can shoot "Around Corners". That one was always neat.

xbhaskarx

I have a SIG P226 Equinox and I love it
226EQXrt.jpg

I'd love to get a 1911, maybe a Wilson if I have enough money
protectorstain3.jpg

I also like the Kimber Grand Raptor based just on looks, but Kimber 1911s seem to have problems
grand_raptor.jpg

I like the look of the Beretta Px4 Storm, if I ever get a 9mm, it would be this or a Glock 19
HGpx4_081005A.jpg

kbear

i'm sorry but every pistol looks the same... all have the same bland form factor

there aren't any cool looking pistols outside of fictional ones in futuristic movies

Kabouter said:

The feeding ramp is polished to a mirror sheen. The slide's been reinforced. And the interlock with the frame is tightened for added precision. The sight system is original, too. The thumb safety is extended to make it easier on the finger. A long-type trigger with non-slip grooves. A ring hammer... The base of the trigger guard's been filed down for a higher grip.
And not only that, nearly every part of this gun has been expertly crafted and customized.

Where'd you get something like this?

Dead Man

Rifle
DSA SA58:
Basically just an upgraded FAL although I am also partial to the HK G36 series
CA-SA58Carbine.jpg

And some more hello rifle action :)
3301996d.jpg

SMG
Don't really have a favourite, other than the required MP5SD, but I always really thought the Walther MPL looked cool
walther_mpl_1.jpg

Pistol
IMI Jericho:
Basically a CZ75 with a different frame, and similar styling to the ridiculous but much loved Deagle
jericho03b.jpg

HK USP:
What I owned when I was in the US
HK_USP_TLR2.jpg

Mauser K98:

En-Kar98k_rifle.jpeg

Just love the handling, sound and strength.

Sturmgewehr 44 (StG44):

800px-Sturmgewehr_44.jpg

The gun the Russians copied for the AK47.

Walther P38:

Walter_HP_Speerwerke_1428.jpg

If you can't shoot your enemy, beat him with it.

xbhaskarx

Danne-Danger said:
The feeding ramp is polished to a mirror sheen. The slide's been reinforced. And the interlock with the frame is tightened for added precision. The sight system is original, too. The thumb safety is extended to make it easier on the finger. A long-type trigger with non-slip grooves. A ring hammer... The base of the trigger guard's been filed down for a higher grip.
And not only that, nearly every part of this gun has been expertly crafted and customized.

Where'd you get something like this?

How can you see the feeding ramp to know that it is polished to a mirror sheen?

Dead Man

WrikaWrek said:
Says you are wrong. Colt 1911a1s

Beretta 92 for comparison

Ummm... I was only talking about the lower picture. I know the Face/Off pistols are 1911's. The 'Beretta Oil' in the pic might be a clue. Also compare the locations of the control levers, the open top slide, the barrel length, the grip design, and the trigger guard shape.

Edited for clarity.

WrikaWrek

Banned
idahoblue said:
Ummm... I was only talking about the lower picture. I know the Face/Off pistols are 1911's. The 'Beretta Oil' in the pic might be a clue. Also compare the locations of the control levers, the open top slide, the barrel length, the grip design, and the trigger guard shape.

Edited for clarity.

Well you quoted "colt 1911"

Dead Man

WrikaWrek said:
Well you quoted "colt 1911"

Yes. That was the caption for the pic that has since been removed by him. The one I quoted in the post. I quoted exactly as it was shown. Anyway, doesn't really matter. We all agree the Face/Off guns are 1911's and cool, and Berettas are Berettas.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm partial to Springfield's "modern" M1's:

AA9126.jpg

Handgun will always be the Sig 226.

226.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom