• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best looking rifle, pistol, smg etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best-looking pistol is the .45 ACP Kimber Pro Raptor II, from the Kimber Custom Shop.

80lk42c.jpg

Blutonium

Can't believe the MP5 got it's first mention on the second page!

I present you...the MP5SD5 and the SPAS-12 gauge

la_swat_15.jpg

Franchi_SPAS-12-2.jpg

God yes...

Chemo

ssa.gif

"This is the greatest handgun ever made. The Colt Single Action Army.

Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves."

lastendconductor

Put your snobby liquids into my mouth!
ImperialConquest said:
Anyone remember the gun Bruce Willis built in the movie The Jackal?

Here's a partial shot of it. It was huge and he was controling it from a laptop.

He had Jack Black build a base for it, with high tech shocks and controls with swivel action and all that jazz.

Bruce Willis blew his arm off with it.. So cool.

It was supposed to be used to blow away the Pres' wife or something.

inside2-sleuth-willis.jpg
Came here to post that.

xbhaskarx said:
Better than the Kimber Grand Raptor that I posted on the previous page?

Yep. I think the compact looks better in this case, which is rare for me, because I almost always like full-frame 1911s. Also rare is that I don't really like the stainless on this one.

I put my money where my mouth is, too. I own one. :)

Oh, I noticed your note too, and BTW, if you get a Kimber broken-in and tuned up, they're great shooters. I know there were some problems reported with the external ejector on some of these models, (which Kimber was nice enough to replace to an internal at a customer's request) but I stayed with the external, got it worked on, and haven't had a problem.

Is it as super-crazy reliable as a Glock? Hell no. No 1911 will ever be really (most 1911 shooters won't admit this but it's true) as every 1911 requires a bit of tinkering and tuning for maximum performance. Besides, for home defense, I've got a Remington 870 Mariner. I don't need a Glock.

Will a Glock ever shoot like my Kimber? Hell no. I'm a fan of Glocks, but they aren't as accurate as a really good 1911. I'm a scary-good shot with the Kimber, and that's a compact. With a Glock, I'm a just a better-than-average shooter with good form/consistency. You should've seen my groups when I owned a full-sized, compensated Wilson. :p

VaLiancY

waffen43an.jpg

H&K MP7A1
threnatb2687vr.jpg

H&K G36KV
AK103Kwaffle.jpg

IZMASH OJSC AK-103
Bizon4.jpg

IZMASH OJSV PP-19 Bizon
augris5iz.jpg

Steyr Mannlicher AUG A3
fn2000.jpg

Fabrique Nationale FN2000

(I hope the aren't too big.)

Zenith

Banned
Drewsy said:
Hold the presses, I think I finally found a gun that speaks to me on every level:

sidewinder.jpg

It's the shotgun used in the classic Terminator 2 drainage ditch chase scene fitted with a drum full of shells. :D

no, it isn't. that shotgun was lever operated.

this looks like the MTAR in rb6 vegas... that was my favorite looking gun tied with the FAMAS:

it's an AUG. R6V had an AUG A3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom