• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill him - dont have sex with him >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

selig

Banned
That is sooo ridiculous!

I´ll tell you what happens next:

He´ll return to village, call out the elders, and starts a fight. And, of course, it´ll be another epic scale battle. Meanwhile, the not-so-main character will lie in bed somewhere on the other side of the planet and cry while jerking off to him. Sorry for the rant, but I once love this whole thing and it´s so sad to see how its turning out...

n6p0dx.jpg

EDIT:

Damn, sorry, please move to the Naruto/Manga-topic.

AstroMan

Banned
wud said:
hahaha no-one likes anime

And they shouldn't. OP proves how dumb it is.

SuperEnemyCrab said:
Cmon, you can't have done this by mistake....:lol

Exactly. Unless you're really dumb, you know the difference between making a new topic and replying to an existing thread.

upandaway

AstroMan said:
And they shouldn't. OP proves how dumb it is.

Exactly. Unless you're really dumb, you know the difference between making a new topic and replying to an existing thread.
Well gee you don't have to be a jerk about it

Just say ":lol " like the rest of us

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
For the circle to be complete, I demand pictures of Anime Statues, and people with anime avatars hating on them and calling them nerds.

Durante said:
Agreed, who writes titles for their replies? But I forgive him, it's hilarious :lol
Some people actually do. Every time I see one, though, I can't help but think "wtf is the point of that?"

Anyway, this time, my thoughts are just shortened to one big "WTF?"

mwgiii

WanderingWind said:
No, don't move this. Let it stand as a testament to OP's eternal shame.

I agree. This thread is far more entertaining than the "I pretty much hate all of you" thread I was just reading.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
upandaway said:
Well gee you don't have to be a jerk about it

Just say ":lol " like the rest of us

2dhcqvo.gif

gby006.gif

Something fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom