• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill him - dont have sex with him >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
6a00e54fb7301c88340120a79cc38b970b-800wi.jpg

Desiato said:
Could someone give me some context? I can't follow.

The main character was last seen breaking down and crying because his male love interest was a meanie.

Meanwhile his male love interest has taken over his role as main character of the series and is duking it out with some of the toughest characters out there, having fight after fight.

Thread title indicates that the main character's male love interest should be killed, because it seems like with how much time he's been getting that the artist/writer is in love with him.

Hence the imagine of the main character's male love interest "seducing" the artist behind this graphic novel.

Hope that's enough context for you.

Neoriceisgood said:
The main character was last seen breaking down and crying because his male love interest was a meanie.

Meanwhile his male love interest has taken over his role as main character of the series and is duking it out with some of the toughest characters out there, having fight after fight.

Thread title indicates that the main character's male lover should be killed, because it seems like with how much time he's been getting that the artist/writer is in love with him.

Hence the imagine of the main character's male love interest "seducing" the artist behind this graphic novel.

Anime.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Neoriceisgood said:

Thread title indicates that the main character's male love interest should be killed, because it seems like with how much time he's been getting that the artist/writer is in love with him.

Suddenly watching "The Hills" with my gf doesn't seem so terrible.

LosDaddie

Banned
Neoriceisgood said:

You know, I've read this 3x already and I'm still confused. WHAT THE FUCK

selig

Banned
LosDaddie said:
You know, I've read this 3x already and I'm still confused. WHAT THE FUCK

okay, ill explain:

In part 1, pre-time skip, Naruto was a typical hero, and it all climaxed with an equal fight. Ever since after the time skip happened, though, Kishimoto decided to screw Naruto, making him waste 3 years of training with THE elite ninja, while Sasuke is granted whatever and more than you could imagine.
Not only that, but Kishimoto started to turn the Sharingan, once used for copying other´s jutsus, into an almighty magic tool, that can now summon demon sceletons and grant you 1 ups.
If O had to name THE turning point of the series towards THE BAD, that´d be when Sasuke "defeated" Deidara. Deidara was an Akatsuki, but from the very beginning of the fight, Kishimoto made Sasuke look like the villain, while Deidara commented about himself "i have to be careful". And it all ends with Sasuke summoning a boss sumon, using hax sharingan on it, jumping into its mouth and teleporting away with it ALL WHILE THE EXPLOSION HAD ALREADY STARTED!

The rest is history, see OP.

anovice

Neo Member
selig said:
If O had to name THE turning point of the series towards THE BAD, that´d be when Sasuke "defeated" Deidara. Deidara was an Akatsuki, but from the very beginning of the fight, Kishimoto made Sasuke look like the villain, while Deidara commented about himself "i have to be careful". And it all ends with Sasuke summoning a boss sumon, using hax sharingan on it, jumping into its mouth and teleporting away with it ALL WHILE THE EXPLOSION HAD ALREADY STARTED!

Original.jpg

Vamphuntr

selig said:
okay, ill explain:

In part 1, pre-time skip, Naruto was a typical hero, and it all climaxed with an equal fight. Ever since after the time skip happened, though, Kishimoto decided to screw Naruto, making him waste 3 years of training with THE elite ninja, while Sasuke is granted whatever and more than you could imagine.
Not only that, but Kishimoto started to turn the Sharingan, once used for copying other´s jutsus, into an almighty magic tool, that can now summon demon sceletons and grant you 1 ups.

OK... I still don't get it :( Who should kill who and not sleep with.

Pimpwerx

It's about the Naruto manga. It's about ninjas. The main character's life dream is to be the strongest ninja in his village. His best friend was a genius ninja and went rogue. Though his name graces the title of this ninja manga, the main character, Naruto, has a man-crush on his best friend, Sasuke (pictured there seducing the author).

This man-crush has developed only in Part2 of the series, and Sasuke is given all the best fights and best moves. It culminated recently with Naruto having an anxiety attack and passing out, because he was worried about his man-crush, Sasuke. A ninja... having an anxiety attack. It's lame.

These mangas run for years, even decades. Imagine investing a decade in reading an episodic novel, and then the asskicking badass main character goes totally bitch on you. :lol Or better yet, if halfway through this season of 24, Jack Bauer dresses up in drag and goes to the cabaret. You'd spit a bit. :lol PEACE.

LosDaddie

Banned
selig said:
okay, ill explain:

I appreciate the effort, but, damn, you just made me even more confused. :lol

Chrysalis

selig said:
And it all ends with Sasuke summoning a boss sumon, using hax sharingan on it, jumping into its mouth and teleporting away with it ALL WHILE THE EXPLOSION HAD ALREADY STARTED!

Which is awesome...we're complaining why? :p

Frankly, though....the last 30 eps of Naruto have been fantastic. Why? Because they've given entirely new meaning and context to everything that occurred in part 1. There have also been some terrifically animated fights and a sense that everything is headed towards a final climactic showdown (hey, it only took 400 eps!). I know people like to whine about Naruto's screen time, but it seems clear that recent arcs have been necessary to give his future actions weight and foreshadow their importance.

In the interest of full disclosure, though...I've never disliked Sasuke. There needs to be at least one resident badass to provide excuses to show off imaginative fighting choregraphy. Naruto /= Badass.

As to the nature of the Naruto/Sasuke relationship, newcomers are taking the initial descriptions far too literally. The two share a deep friendship, and Naruto places high priority on friendship since had none in his childhood. Has no one had a good friend or brother to recognize the sincere (if repetitive) motif on display here?

I've seen the OP's picture before; this complaint has been around for 100's of episodes. Still funny, though.

Ok...stop gawking...now you know what a Naruto fan looks like. At least I've never cosplayed.

LosDaddie said:
I appreciate the effort, but, damn, you just made me even more confused. :lol

You really need to have some knowledge of Naruto to understand it, but since you aren't an anime fan, don't worry about it. Even fans of the series shake their head at some of this stuff.

selig

Banned
Chrysalis said:
Frankly, though....the last 30 eps of Naruto have been fantastic. Why? Because they've given entirely new meaning and context to everything that occurred in part 1.

Yeah, they RAPED the whole manga by introducing...
THE GODDAM FUCKING JUUBI! The whole point of the manga was the existence of 9 uber powerful demonic beings, with the most powerful, most evil one being sealed inside the main character. now, way into the uchiha-dick fest, Kishimoto read Bleach, went into "who said that our numbers only go to 0?" and there you had it, the Juubi.

The only great fight in the whole of part 2 is still Shikamaru vs Hidan, the only fight that was decided by actual ninja-skills.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
selig said:
Yeah, they RAPED the whole manga by introducing...THE GODDAM FUCKING JUUBI! The whole point of the manga was the existence of 9 uber powerful demonic beings, with the most powerful, most evil one being sealed inside the main character. now, way into the uchiha-dick fest, Kishimoto read Bleach, went into "who said that our numbers only go to 0?" and there you had it, the Juubi.

The only great fight in the whole of part 2 is still Shikamaru vs Hidan, the only fight that was decided by actual ninja-skills.
lol_wut_pear_pink.jpg

Vinci

Danish
selig said:
okay, ill explain:

Dude, I've even read some parts of NARUTO and I'm confused as shit by both this thread and your post in it.

selig said:
That is sooo ridiculous!

I´ll tell you what happens next:

He´ll return to village, call out the elders, and starts a fight. And, of course, it´ll be another epic scale battle. Meanwhile, the not-so-main character will lie in bed somewhere on the other side of the planet and cry while jerking off to him. Sorry for the rant, but I once love this whole thing and it´s so sad to see how its turning out...

EDIT:

Damn, sorry, please move to the Naruto/Manga-topic.

macross_ace_frontier_041.jpg

I hadn't watched/read Naruto in like 4 years, and it's gotten like this?

Good god, it's almost like the Naruto yaoi fangirls retards won out or something.

I stopped watching after the 5th hokage arc, but during that time Naruto liked Sakura. So he turns gay after the time jump (not that there's anything wrong with that)?

selig said:
okay, ill explain:

YOU DIDNT EXPLAIN ANYTHING! this is how you explain:

It's about the Naruto manga. It's about ninjas. The main character's life dream is to be the strongest ninja in his village. His best friend was a genius ninja and went rogue. Though his name graces the title of this ninja manga, the main character, Naruto, has a man-crush on his best friend, Sasuke (pictured there seducing the author).

This man-crush has developed only in Part2 of the series, and Sasuke is given all the best fights and best moves. It culminated recently with Naruto having an anxiety attack and passing out, because he was worried about his man-crush, Sasuke. A ninja... having an anxiety attack. It's lame.

These mangas run for years, even decades. Imagine investing a decade in reading an episodic novel, and then the asskicking badass main character goes totally bitch on you. Or better yet, if halfway through this season of 24, Jack Bauer dresses up in drag and goes to the cabaret. You'd spit a bit. PEACE.

you are just as dissapointing as your namesake,

bud-selig.jpg

selig said:
okay, ill explain:

2ykf2u9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom