• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this what happens when you play too much Halo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futureman

Crazylegs said:
This kind of stuff gives geeks a bad name. We must insist the hand in their badges and go get laid (or something).

According to the YouTube comments the kid was "protesting" games and he was tripping on acid.

ascii42

According to the person who posted the video, the guy was actually protesting video games. And apparently they found LSD and ecstasy on him.

ascii42 said:
According to the person who posted the video, the guy was actually protesting video games. And apparently they found LSD and ecstasy on him.

I'm sure it made sense to him at the time

That video basically explains the dudebro culture. So tired of this stuff ruining gaming. Nintendo really understands the correct path here: fun games anyone can play, not appealing to the lowest common denominator with flashy-yet-unimpressive graphics and dumb storylines.

I played Halo Reach, it was ok. How many Halo games are there? Too many imo. Most people would rather play Mario or Zelda, something that keeps innovating.

EzLink

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
That video basically explains the dudebro culture. So tired of this stuff ruining gaming. Nintendo really understands the correct path here: fun games anyone can play, not appealing to the lowest common denominator with flashy-yet-unimpressive graphics and dumb storylines.

I played Halo Reach, it was ok. How many Halo games are there? Too many imo. Most people would rather play Mario or Zelda, something that keeps innovating.

:lol

I hope this is a joke post?

G-Fex

PhoenixDark said:

But this dude was trippin on Acid and just going to protest games, what's that to do with being a halo fan?

Goron2000

best junior ever
PhoenixDark said:

What? I think there has been a few more Mario and Zelda games. :lol :lol
Goober.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
PhoenixDark said:

Joke post? :lol Even I'm not that much of a Nintendo fan.

Man, that kid was fucked up. "I alreaaay am....fa**ot! alreaaay am! Ya better fuck aff"

feel

PhoenixDark said:

kckoyw.jpg

lethial

Reeeeeeee
PhoenixDark said:

What the hell is a dudebro?

G-Fex

The_Technomancer said:
Joke post? :lol Even I'm not that much of a Nintendo fan.

Man, that kid was fucked up. "I alreaaay am....fa**ot! alreaaay am! Ya better fuck aff"

Kids were saying that stuff waay before x-box live. :lol

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
lol at the guy sitting on the chair calm as fuck , wtf is with the cop being so rough , in the uk the guy on acid would be asked if he was feeling ok ,

acid ftw id love to try it

G-Fex

The_Technomancer said:
Oh, I know, I was talking about how completely tripping he sounded. :lol

He had to be on some really hard shit. Before the cop arrived it looked like he couldn't stand straight for long. I wonder what the hell he was doing, he wasn't knocking stuff over yet. :lol

Kentpaul said:
lol at the guy sitting on the chair calm as fuck , wtf is with the cop being so rough , in the uk the guy on acid would be asked if he was feeling ok ,

acid ftw id love to try it

idiots like this give drugs a bad name, forget videogames

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Protesting?
If he was tripping on acid, he should have just picked up a copy and Reach and gone home to play it. That would be awesome.

I've been to a few launches around here and nothing exciting happens. It's just awkward and a little embarrassing.

Original video poster said this:

"NO he was actually there protesting all video games haha, the cops found acid and ex on him though"

So this is what happens when you DON'T have Halo.

PhoenixDark said:

bolded part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom