• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football•Soccer•Fútbol•Fussball Thread 2010/2011 |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Yeah, it's August, 1st. Time for the new season. Time for a new thread. The World Cup is over and everyone is looking forward to the next season.

WHAT CAN WE EXPECT?

• Is Manchester City ready to attack the Top 4?
  • Mourinho goes Real Madrid - The Start of a new era?
  • Will somebody beat Inter in the Italian League?
  • BAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEERN
  • etc, etc.

GENERAL INFORMATION

logo-english-fa-premier-league916.png
English Premier League: Fixtures • Table • Defending Champions: Chelsea London

logo-italian-serie-a905.png
Italian Serie A: Fixtures • Table • Defending Champions: Inter Milan

logo-spanish-la-liga492.png
Spanish La Liga: Fixtures • Table • Defending Champions: FC Barcelona

logo-german-bundesliga105.png
German Bundesliga: Fixtures • Table • Defending Champions: Bayern Munich

Major League Soccer: Fixtures • Standings • Defending MLS Cup Champions: Real Salt Lake

THE GIFS

79CFH.gif
300coet.jpg
addycelebration.gif

29qmrko.gif
persiefuckoff.gif
2cnxboo.gif

Schweinsteiger.gif
vi6nm.gif
2n89bg0.gif

Meus Renaissance said:
Surprised Berbatov is at a rate of 100mins. Impressive for 21 goals. Still think he's a luxury though.

RvP has been on fire for the last 3 seasons almost. Just he's injured half the time.

Good to see such impressive stats for Hernandez in there too.

TeegsD

Whats this talk about a sticky I hear? Also Liverpool, this is one of the only times I will actually want you to win so please don't fuck this up.

Dennis

Banned
Finally this magnificent sport goes to its deserved place among the stickies.

Now we need it take the top spot above those lesser sports.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
I came.

and now my cable blacked out on the eve of the Liverpool-Arsenal game. [shakes fist at cloud]

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Liverpool i hope you do us a favour today

And not like that "favour" you did to gift chelsea the title

ShogunX

We haven't won at Arsenal since Titi Camara bagged in 1999. Haven't got my hopes up for this one but hopefully Suarez and Carroll can cause enough trouble that we manage to snatch a win.

Ashes

Banned
Damn, I do believe football just got the respect it deserved on neogaf. time travelling and shit to boot!

I'm going to call Sky up at this half time to complain about Wilkins doing the commentary in these games. It literally ruins the matches for me

bjaelke

Too bad I can't watch Arsenal - Liverpool. Only getting Austrian and Dutch games here (NEC - Ajax was interesting!)

Feorax

Meus Renaissance said:
I'm going to call Sky up at this half time to complain about Wilkins doing the commentary in these games. It literally ruins the matches for me
Let them know we're sticked while you're at it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom