• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football•Soccer•Fútbol•Fussball Thread 2010/2011 |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
By next season Wilkins will be replaced with Neville. Why can't we have a top quality journalist as co commentator instead of shitty ex footballers.

WJD

It's hard to take this minute silence comepletely seriously with a big green dinosaur standing with the players.

Hoping Liverpool can do some damage to Arsenal ahead of the game on Wednesday. The week off will do us just fine. Expecting Arsenal to win today, but not without a fight.

k7aLx.jpg

For the new thread!

COME ON ARSENAL.

I really don't know if it's Bayern making fun of van Gaal or just your typical Leverkusen failing when it's getting interesting but I like it :)

Fuck Hannover and hopefully Dortmund finishes it today :)

So what's going on with Samir Nasri? There were a lot of articles today about his current deal expiring in almost a year. Do Arsenal fans expect him to sign a new contract? I would expect he will get offers from other clubs around Europe. But it's fair to assums that he would want assurance that Fibreglass won't be sold in the summer. Otherwise it's possible that they could let both of their best players leave in the summer.

Bungieware said:
So what's going on with Samir Nasri? There were a lot of articles today about his current deal expiring in almost a year. Do Arsenal fans expect him to sign a new contract? I would expect he will get offers from other clubs around Europe. But it's fair to assums that he would want assurance that Fibreglass won't be sold in the summer. Otherwise it's possible that they could let both of their best players leave in the summer.

Rumour I heard was a 120k a week deal was offered and he stalled it...We need him to sign.

Kozak

Banned
Bungieware said:

Fabregas sale = Nasri in preferred mid position + Fabregas transfer money to spend on quality defenders. I imagine thats what Wenger would tell Nasri lol.

Lunchbox

Banned
Bungieware said:
he can replace modric and bale after both come to old trafford

ShogunX

Aurelio injured again!! The man is made of glass. Two young lads on either side now could be a bit of a problem.

Plasma

Banned
Kozak said:
Commentators on my stream saying Walcott shot which hit Kuyts arm should be a penalty. Okay.

50/50, Kuyt had his arm out and the shot hit him but it was pretty close to him and would have been a bit harsh if we'd got a penalty out of it.

Boozeroony

Plasma said:
50/50, Kuyt had his arm out and the shot hit him but it was pretty close to him and would have been a bit harsh if we'd got a penalty out of it.

It was his upper arm, near his shoulder. He could not retract at such a short distance.

edit: Dutch UPC costumers: channel 13 = free Sport1 :)

Kozak

Banned
Plasma said:

Definitely.

Ref should have given RVP a yellow card loool

Kozak

Banned
WJD said:
Arse getting into it now, Pool look a bit out of ideas.

Ball to Caroll is effective against Arsenal though. If Pool score a goal I won't be surprised if its Carolls involvement that leads to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom