• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football•Soccer•Fútbol•Fussball Thread 2010/2011 |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Just woke up, but awesome, stickified!
3AQmK.gif

And I'd take this Arse-Pool scoreline right now.

Mike.83

I think if Liverpool can get to half time at 0-0, we might have a chance of going on and stealing a winner in the second half. If Arsenal score before half time though, they'll go on to win it.

Mike.83 said:
I think if Liverpool can get to half time at 0-0, we might have a chance of going on and stealing a winner in the second half. If Arsenal score before half time though, they'll go on to win it.
Wait so if Arsenal take the lead they'll go on to win the match? That doesn't seem right

Plasma

Banned
Need to do better in the second half and actually finish our chances, tired of us getting all the opportunities and not putting them away.

I'd like to see Arshavin on at some point, he always likes playing against Liverpool.

ShogunX

Liverpool really need to sort out the center of midfield for the second half. Nobody putting their foot on the ball and slowing the game down to keep possession. Both Carroll and Suarez are far too isolated without any support from the wings or Spearing and Lucas.

If the second half continues in the same pattern then surely it's only a matter of time before Arsenal take the lead.

pix

Plasma said:
Need to do better in the second half and actually finish our chances, tired of us getting all the opportunities and not putting them away.

I'd like to see Arshavin on at some point, he always likes playing against Liverpool.

His 4 goal game. :)

Wow Stoke.

If Stoke win the final or even lose to City, and City get 4th of 5th spot, and Barca finish 3rd in their group in the CL next season...and Stoke get the required results...we may well find out if Messi can do it on a wet windy evening at Stoke.

elseanio

Shogun PaiN said:
Liverpool really need to sort out the center of midfield for the second half. Nobody putting their foot on the ball and slowing the game down to keep possession. Both Carroll and Suarez are far too isolated without any support from the wings or Spearing and Lucas.

If the second half continues in the same pattern then surely it's only a matter of time before Arsenal take the lead.
Lucas and Jay have been occupied tryin to help out the young fullbacks.

Bit off topic, but Arsenal would be much better off if Wenger was the academy director. If Arsenal don't win today the title race is 100% over. And I don't think he gets things like that across to the players well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom