• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football•Soccer•Fútbol•Fussball Thread 2010/2011 |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

offshore

Wax Free Vanilla said:
damn, bolton have been well and truly mullered. hopefully stoke can go all the way and turn over man city in the final.
I know you're a Utd fan and all that, but you'd really rather see Stoke win the FA Cup? It would boggle the mind if a "football" club like Stoke won the FA Cup.

offshore said:
I know you're a Utd fan and all that, but you'd really rather see Stoke win the FA Cup? It would boggle the mind if a "football" club like Stoke won the FA Cup.
Surely you'd rather Stoke won it than Sunderland?!

GQman2121

Banned
That was it. RVP should have bagged that.

edit: I forgot about Carragher going down. There's going to be a shit load of injury time.

offshore

Ugh, Arsenal are useless.

Oh well on the plus side, at least we won't hear Liverpool fans banging on about how they've won the most titles.

farhatraza said:
Who have struck a deal with Sky anyway. Sky more or less monopolise all the live football in this country; one way or another. Anyway ITV sucks so no matter.
Not really. ESPN is on Virgin
Media as well and you have to pay extra for it if you want it on there or on Sky.

I know Sky hold the vast majority of football rights, but at least the clubs get good money for them. And the money is shared equally as well, which I believe is not the case in Spain.

FuturusX

offshore said:
Ugh, Arsenal are useless.

Oh well on the plus side, at least we won't hear Liverpool fans banging on about how they've won the most titles.

You don't enjoy football...do you? :)

EDIT: I have feeling someone is going to nick this.

EDIT2: Shelvey is terrible

Facism

yeh i just come from the gym. 8 mins extra time?

did someone get assassinated by a sniper or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom