• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 3D - TGS 2011 Information Thread [Neku Sakuraba And Details]

Regulus Tera said:
Neku is angsty for like one third of the game. Then he becomes Sora 2.0.

EDIT: Beat > Neku.

Umm...not even. He does become less emo but not Sora.

So who does Riku meet up with? Joshua?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Bel Marduk said:
Umm...not even. He does become less emo but not Sora.

So who does Riku meet up with? Joshua?
After the first week he's all like "friends are awesome, yay". Then he goes back "who's this dipshit" then he's like "friends are awesome again" and by the last third he's all like "FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC YO".

Big One

Banned
So when we going to learn about Disney worlds? That's all I really care about when it comes to KH nowadays. I don't want the game to be littered with non-Disney cameos.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Neku? Yay, even more fanservice. That's the only thing that makes the cut-scenes worth watching in this series.

JazzmanZ said:
So if theres other Square worlds now, does this mean possible Dragon Quest world?
Nope. There will not be a TWEWY world, Neku is simply a cameo character, like any of the Final Fantasy characters have been.

njean777 said:
I really hope this is more like BBS and not like 358/2. Getting hyped slowly. Really want a trailer.
It should be very similar to BBS, actually.

Symphonic

Big One said:
So when we going to learn about Disney worlds? That's all I really care about when it comes to KH nowadays. I don't want the game to be littered with non-Disney cameos.

Sooner to release I assume. They usually start announced them 3 or 4 months out if i recall.

PixyJunket said:
Nope. There will not be a TWEWY world, Neku is simply a cameo character, like any of the Final Fantasy characters have been.

So you've played the game? How is it?

MechaX

Big One said:

If we wish in the power of friendship hard enough, we might get a Gargoyles world.

Regulus Tera said:
After the first week he's all like "friends are awesome, yay". Then he goes back "who's this dipshit" then he's like "friends are awesome again" and by the last third he's all like "FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC YO".

Still not even lol. He's a lot more open, but he doesn't come close to Sora when it comes to the friendship stuff...Sora is a different league.

Regulus Tera said:
WHAT'S THIS BULLSHIT I'M HEARING ABOUT THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME

I'VE BEEN TRYING MY DARNDEST NOT TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS

DAMMIT SQUARE
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
tumblr_lrjdga2jHj1r1ej8co2_400.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
7Th said:
We all know that Joshua is the only TWEWY character worth reusing.
Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo! NO! Men don't run! Men fight!
Bel Marduk said:
Still not even lol. He's a lot more open, but he doesn't come close to Sora when it comes to the friendship stuff...Sora is a different league.
Well Neku is not surrounded by talking-ducks and dogs. His friendship is obviously not gonna be in the same league.

jackdoe

Big One said:
Doesn't look as offensive as KH2 so I'm alright. Any reason to why they look younger?
Riku got a haircut? Anyway, costumes look like a return to an updated KH1 style. Bet Sora rocks the yellow shoes again!

Symphonic

Big One said:
Doesn't look as offensive as KH2 so I'm alright. Any reason to why they look younger?

They're in a mind sleeping state or something for training and for some reason it reverts them to their younger selves.

duckroll said:
Probably new enemies. Every major KH game has a new type of generic enemy (Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed).

Well yeah, but they just seem so...happy.

I wasn't too excited about this game but now with Neku and that poster I'm HYPED. Any Idea of a release date? 2011, 2012, later?
edit: lol wow I didn't even notice the Spring 2012 on the poster.

Berordn

The bat looks like something I'd expect to fight in Notre Dame. If more heartless are restricted to worlds this time that'd be a neat touch.

Top Bottom