• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV trailer

Village

2564b9fdd0d3a495532bac085c9c94a91368120460_full.jpg

Oh boy.

Ghazi

She isn't related to street fighter, unless her preorder dlc moves count as something. Maybe they were Ryu/Chun's memories?

Not Street Fighter related.

Who's gonna give a shit about remember me in 2014? who gives a shit about it now?

Ingrid was in CoJ.

Oh, they said it was Street Fighter related? I don't remember that, darn, I guess it could've been cool?

Hm, well I'm sure whatever they reveal will be disappointing after getting this much hype and speculation for it.

Village

It is probably safe to assume a few references here and there probably aren't enough to count. Otherwise X would be a viable choice

By the way, who said it had to be related to street fighter in someone.

Or is that some dumb parameters this forum has put on it, because we are pretending like capcom hasn't put weirder people and things in weirder games.

Skab

Guys, I've figured it out.

Seth Killian worked at capcom during sf4s development, and we got Seth in SF4.

5th character is going to be Combofiend.

Evilore

I've seen his threads, he practices Muay Thai. Give him a tragic backstory about how Sagat killed his servers during E3, and he swears revenges

fader

this is fun, but I'm going to make two final predictions
  • Sarai (Ibuki's friend, since she does appear in xTekken)
  • Mel Masters (Ken's son, easy copy and paste)

or maybe a Madgear member since poison, hugo, and rollento are joining.

Village

Isn't she like, 17? How young could we going to go and what could they possibly do at that age unless it's related to telekinesis or something of the sort?

Sakura is 20 years old.

Yeah , she is out of school and still wearing that uniform. However at the end of street fighter 4 she switches to these duds.

sakura-alternate.jpg

Gym teacha

So I am assuming this may be her outfit from now on, or atleast variations of it.

9dc2cf2baafd58052afc699efd99f973.jpg

I forgot about the timeline, silly me

Yeps, street fighter 3 takes place enought time after 4, and could be pushed far enough that we could finally get an oldish ryu.

Kizer

It is Chun Li's father. Finding him and being able to help him brings new found hope in Guile's search for Charlie. The player plays as some kind of brain washed test subject version of him.

I know I'm just being wishful, but I think the clues do lend themselves to a Slam Masters character. That would make me veeeeeeeeeeery happy. (Though again, I know that it's probably not very likely.)

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
-Hakan's daughters, all seven at once like The Wonderful 101
-Zombie Belger from Final Fight Revenge
-Cyborg Belger from Mighty Final Fight
-Gunloc from Saturday Night Slam Masters
-Jessica Haggar, damsel in distress no longer
-QisTopTier
-Shinkiro drawn like a Shinkiro drawing
LOL

Nyoro SF

-Hakan's daughters, all seven at once like The Wonderful 101
-Zombie Belger from Final Fight Revenge
-Cyborg Belger from Mighty Final Fight
-Gunloc from Saturday Night Slam Masters
-Jessica Haggar, damsel in distress no longer
-QisTopTier
-Shinkiro drawn like a Shinkiro drawing

Sounds like a whole bunch of Viewtiful Joe bosses to me

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
All I truly ask is that Gouken becomes viable. =/ How can the master of Ryu and Ken, not to mention Gouki's brother...kind of suck? I truly don't really understand what they tried to do with this character to be honest. Taught a style three other characters use, but doesn't use it at all besides weak Hadoukens and Shoryukens you have to either super or ultra? What?

I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but I'm putting all my Bison Dollars on it being Terry.
All I truly ask is that Gouken becomes viable. =/ How can the master of Ryu and Ken, not to mention Gouki's brother...kind of suck? I truly don't really understand what they tried to do with this character to be honest. Taught a style three other characters use, but doesn't use it at all besides weak Hadoukens and Shoryukens you have to either super or ultra? What?
You're counting Dan, right?

Top Bottom