• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baby Ruth is better than Snickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

3N16MA

Banned
They both have nougat, peanuts, caramel, and chocolate. However Baby Ruth has a chocolate nougat that is bigger than Snickers. It has whole peanuts instead of halves and more of it. It's also more filling than Snickers which seems to be what Snickers prides itself on.

Snickers gets all the love but Baby Ruth is the king.

DaWM1bb.png

DJ_Lae

I love Snickers but I don't think I've ever seen a Baby Ruth up here - do they sell them in Canada?

I guess it's not as if I venture into candy aisles very often, but still.

bort

my first instinct says no but I haven't had a baby routh in years so I might buy one to see if my tastes have changed

Hex

Banned
I support this OP.
But I will say that since I have found the glory of UK Cadbury candy bars, US candy bars leave me sad and unfulfilled.
Boost and Lion...sooooo goooood.

ElRenoRaven

How dare you remotely try to say that. Snickers will always be better then Baby Ruth. It is one if not the greatest candy bar known to man.

in before some food snob calls that 'fake chocolate'

Best Chocolate Ever is Lindt Chocolate (I prefer bars, but truffles are great too). I challenge you to eat a bit of it and then not immediately destroy all Hershey's bars in your general vicinity

Jarlaxle

Freeze a package of peanut butter twix and enjoy the godliness.

Also, no. Snickers is far superior to Baby Ruth.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Best Chocolate Ever is Lindt Chocolate (I prefer bars, but truffles are great too). I challenge you to eat a bit of it and then not immediately destroy all Hershey's bars in your general vicinity

I've had Lindt before, it's good.

And thanks for validating my post :p

I've had Lindt before, it's good.

And thanks for validating my post :p

Better me than another! :D

Is it wrong that I'm not a fan of straight Hershey's, but really like the one with almonds?

Oh, and eating chocolate while drinking water somehow makes it better. I have no idea why

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
no

Twix is better than babyruth

I love twix, but somehow they have more saturated fat than like a fucking double whopper or some shit, I don't even know how that's possible.

Now I have to grab a twix today. Always been my favorite candy bar except that short period during my childhood when Bart Simpson ate Butterfingers.

Baby Ruth is still better than Snickers though, if only because Snickers are so incredibly ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom