• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baby Ruth is better than Snickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZink

100-Grand-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Screw ALL OF YOU
man I loved these as a kid.

cameron

Not a fan of either. Peanuts are super nasty and ruin everything, just like raisins.

Milky Way or Mars are way better. "Chocolate", nougat, and caramel without any shitty peanuts.

I also have an affinity for Hershey's bootleg Crunch bar. If you're poor and aren't able to splurge on a real Crunch bar, have a Krackle.
lVU1pIC.jpg

Lotta hersheys haters on neogaf. Have you ever even smored? You don't think they have more expensive good chocolate in the U.S.? Americans see with their stomachs over here, we have everything.

Im a Lindt fan myself, I don't chew, I just let it melt on my tongue.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
100-Grand-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Screw ALL OF YOU

Thank you for not making me the first one to mention the most delicious of candy bars.

On topic, Baby Ruth is ass, and barely above Butterfingers for my least favorite candy bar as a kid (excepting the godawful coconut creations)

Hmm on one hand I love Baby Ruth and on the other I can't find any flaws with Snickers. Both are awesome. Just has to depend on what I'm in the mood for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom