• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baby Ruth is better than Snickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizman23

Banned
Agree 100%. It is like Coke vs. Pepsi. Baby Ruth (Coke) has a distinct/ unique taste. Snickers (Pepsi) is too dam sweet.

verbum

Those big bars you buy in the grocery store for $3- Lindt. "A Touch Of Sea Salt". The dark chocolate bar with the salted caramel filling. My oh my, so good,

hom3land

Shit tastes like shit bro.

Watch out, the chocolate snobs are gonna get you.

There is nothing wrong calling something what it is.

if your in the mood for milk chocolate target now carries

Milka and Cote D'or

or if you want to be cheap. Aldi has kick ass chocolate

oyMlU1X.jpg

in closing you have no excuse to be eating waxy crap like hershey.

Sorry for the bump, but I figure it's better than starting a new thread. I just ate a Baby Ruth and it is in fact vastly superior to a Snickers. All in all it is an incredible candy bar.

Log4Girlz

If you don't have a tongue, like if you lost it in some tragic accident or perhaps licked a very, very cold pole on a very cold winter day...then yes, Baby Ruth tastes better than Snickers. Which is also ass.

NastyBook

The only thing good that ever came from Baby Ruth was on the Drew Carey Show, when Mimi referred to Drew as "the house that Baby Ruth built." Laughed at that shit for a week, tops. I'm pretty sure in that week I had a Snickers, because it's the actual better candy bar.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
They're both full of poison!
Delicious poison I won't be able to taste for a very long time :'(

stn

Kit Kat Crunch
Reese Cups
Mars
Mars Dark
Snickers
Twix
Lion
Cadbury Golden Biscuit Crunch
Ritter Sport Praline
Lindt Milk Chocolate (the red one)

Oh man. Oh man.

Seth C

Uhh, this is a joke, right? You do know Mars Inc is British, right?

Mars, Inc was founded in the US state of Minnesota by Frank Mars and is currently headquartered in the US state of Virginia. Twix was first produced in the UK, though.

Tomallica

Neo Member
Had a snicker when I went to florida (im from the uk) and it tasted like shit, its got that weird powdery after taste to the chocolate, like hersheys has.

Snickers in the uk are amazing, my fave.

There is nothing wrong calling something what it is.

if your in the mood for milk chocolate target now carries

Milka and Cote D'or

or if you want to be cheap. Aldi has kick ass chocolate

oyMlU1X.jpg

in closing you have no excuse to be eating waxy crap like hershey.

I will have to try these. Normally I'm not a big chocolate eater but every few months I get a craving.

Aiustis

I used to not like Baby Ruth and love Snickers, but then I stopped liking Snickers. I had a Baby Ruth like 2 years ago for the first time in ages and my they are delicious. Also good if you're someone like me prone to forgetting to eat then getting light headed and ready to pass out.

GhaleonEB

If Baby Ruth had real chocolate on the outside, then I would agree. I prefer the contents to Snickers, but actual chocolate on the Snickers tips me in that direction.

Love'em both, though.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. I think baby Ruth and snickers are both decent enough. (I wouldn't throw them out of my candy dish).
2. If you give me $3 and tell me to buy a pop and a candy bar I'm gonna buy a nutrageous and a diet coke.
3. Back in the day I used to LOVE the Oh! Henry bar:

Oh-Henry-Wrapper-Small.jpg

flozuki

A lot of tasty stuff except that Hershey-bars. First chocolate I wasn't able to finish.
But come on, no love for Kitkat Chunky Peanut Butter?
40149-Kitkat-Chunky-Peanut-Butter_1.jpg

And Wunderbar is also nice =)
vo64935,1281692418,cadburyWunderbar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom