• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rime [PS4] If ICO and Wind Waker had a baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-JunUax8xg
PS4 Exclusive. Open world adventure/puzzle game.
We proudly announce that our next game, RiME, will be published with Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios Europe as a First Party PS4 exclusive!
1377028570-concept-old-gate.jpg

image_rime-22866-2798_0002.jpg

108q3z.jpg

308pql.jpg

Beautiful :)

SiRatul

I instantly thought of Ico as soon as I saw the charachter. Really loving the looks of the game. The colors and art design look really nice. Looking forward to more info on that.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I think it looks fantastic.

The developer pedigree is not great though. I hope they get the time they need and guidance needed.

It's stunnin'.
I'll add direct feed when it's released.

Apparently it's an open world exploration game. Basically my dream game.
This and The Witness are my most hyped PS4 games.

Amikami

Banned
Ico + Windwaker. Was thinking the exact same. It's a beautiful game and I'm totally excited to see what comes of this. My favorite thing shown, but I thought the show was pretty boring.

It looks like a straight up copy of ico though and this bothers me a bit. I still want to see more though for sure.

Rime aka "Shadow of the Ico Flower Journey"...

Looks great indeed ,but honestly, it's like ripping 4 of the most famous artsy games released in a while.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Rime was the highlight of the show for me. Looks stunning. I'm so excited that Sony showed off a diverse array of games that aren't just about shooting dudes (though I definitely love games that are about shooting dudes).

Here's Tequila Works on Twitter, for those who are interested.

Edit : Did the music remind anyone else of Hayao Miyazaki films?

Frodo

The amount of Bloom is atrocious. I feel like my eyeballs are going to melt when I watch that beach scene.

I like it, though

Top Bottom