• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Apparently it's from Something Awful, which is behind a paywall right now.

There was a guy earlier who said he had a Fennekin at Lv. 29 (I saw a pic of the post, I'm not a member), so I guess he evolved it.

TechOne

Delphox...

28465-Jerry-Seinfeld-leaves-gif-yxqm.gif

Welp.

Looks like I'm on team Froakie now.

btkadams

the freakouts remind me of how much everyone seems to hate emboar. he's one of my favourite pokemon designs. chill out, people!

So, there seems to be a strong lack of new Pokemon. I really don't know how to feel about that, but I do know I feel deflated. I can't believe none of these leakers have really shown us anything new. I still want that one Pokebeach leak to be true, but it sounds like it is not. Damn.

Ah well, keep this thread updated with the good stuff!

Check it out, Vivillion has an Polar Pattern Form...

yhncFNnl.jpg

Thats kinda cool.

Even though he bought it from a shop, he is still posting trade secrets of a game before the allotted time. This is how I received a cease and desist back in 2010. I didn't leak anything, nor was I under a non-disclosure agreement, however they were full in their rights to threaten legal action if I did not desist.

It's essentially copyright law.

I highly doubt they could do anything other than possibly have his Instagram closed. I mean, they can talk big threats legally, but when push comes to shove, he bought the game legally and if he can prove that, its his.

So fucking bad. =/

Neiteio

Delphox looks great, and I was never on #TeamFennekin. Breath of fresh air from previous generations. He truly looks like no other final starter evo.

He's a pyromancer in the style of a sorcerer/sorceress. That's freaking awesome.

i'm pretty sure that this proves that team froakie was robbed in the poll

chespin's stupidity grows with each evolution, fennekin turned right at the last lap

froakie rises

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I quite like Delphox. But I'm still holding out for this supposed Greninja confirmation. I'm also of the opinion that Chespin's final evolution will surprise us with its awesomeness. But still, team Froakie.

It's not awful, but I was never going to get on the fire starter train, not with Torchic and Charmander readily available. So whatever. Personally Braixen is far and away the best part of that line.

Team Froakie it is.

harmonize

Geez, Gen VI starters took a farther tumble than even their Gen V counterparts did with their evolution reveals. Froakie is still fairly based though, and I'll have Bulbasaur by my side regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom