• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korosenai

5TY1eDo.jpg

GJvoqHZ.png
Ahahahaha. So bad.

Delio

Amara is defiantly in the coastal dex. The little symbol next to it's dex number has only the blue portion highlighted. Seeing as everything else we have seen so far has had it fully lit up and be central dex pokemon it's easy to guess it's coastal. Makes me wonder how big each "dex" is then.

RToRSph.jpg

Sigmaah

Delphox looks nice, wish it was more of a witch but at least it's nice, not gonna choose Fen right from the start though. I will need one for trade though!

Recall

What the hell, how is this even possible? Are they already shipping out copies? The game doesn't even come out for another 12 days.

Physical copies of games are usually sitting in boxes about 3 weeks before launch, for bigger popular games with large shipments.

FFXIII was in people's hands 2 weeks before launch and same with countless other games both past and present.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Someone on Something Awful says Hawlucha is 89# in the Coastal Dex, while Skiddo is 89# in the Central Dex.

kirblar

I love it. Very Mage-like.
I'm very curious if the male version has distinct differences, as we've seen a very feminine 2nd evolution.

Actually, could this be one of the reasons for secrecy? Seems like you start with a male Froakie/Chespin or a female Fennekin, and might have to breed one of the "alternate" looks?

iFirez

Really love the Delphox vibe, super interested in seeing the other two (confirmed) finals, still hoping that Froakie's final that we saw was a fake... but feeling more and more like it isn't :(

Neiteio

Some of you guys are crazy. Delphox looks AWESOME. Totally different from any previous Fire-type final evos. Looks like an insane sorcerer.

Delphox looks nice, wish it was more of a witch but at least it's nice, not gonna choose Fen right from the start though. I will need one for trade though!

I suppose it can't look too witchy because it can be both male and female so its look needs to stay sorta gender neutral?

todd360

ok this mexican bird pokemon is getting annoying. It looks fake. It sounds fake. We are getting evidence that its fake and still there are more pictures of it coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom