• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 official European waiting thread - come here and wait with us!

Muselbert

My ps4 is on its way to me since 4:30 in the afternoon. It'll be a happy Friday afternoon :) Ordered mine from Amazon.de back in May.

kyser73

Dispatched!

Damn man - thing's in Croydon...wish I could just call Amazon, say 'Hold it there - I'm coming in.' And collect it...only about a 20min drive too...

Moscow

80921c34585a11e380ee1219a70b055d_8.jpg

8df95310585a11e3813a1234f157b7e9_8.jpg

Astrates

DPD now have my Magma Red Dualshock and I have just realised a flaw in my gaming masterplan. No one is in to receive tomorrow. Lets hope my neighbour is!

So the two games I've ordered are doing weird things.

Amazon emailed me yesterday saying they'd been dispatched. I got tracking numbers for Royal Mail, one is at the processing center and hasn't changed status all day. The other is in the ether somewhere, supposedly sent by Amazon but not yet recorded as being received by Royal Mail.

So currently it looks like I'll get neither of my launch games on launch day from Amazon, but I'm gonna have to take it up with Royal Mail....although the game in limbo I dunno who is responsible for that.

No idea what's happening here. What a mess!

Storm360

What's everyone who is getting dispatch emails order dates?

June 11th here... Amazon said that they were first come first served in regards to getting dispatched so i'm getting worried.

DrunkDan

As from about 5pm my PS4 (and £3 copy of battlefield 4 potentially) is making its way to my local depot from Birmingham. Apparently Croydon is my local depot though I would have guessed there would be one even closer.

Still, not long now. And luckily DPD are pretty good. The PS3 is just sitting there looking sorry for herself, knowing she's gonna be moved to the bedroom tomorrow. Almost feel bad. Almost.

Minto

mine hasn't :( still showing " We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly" I hope it's here tomorrow

Mine was the same but when it updated it said they got the order last night and the package arrived at their depot at 18:30 tonight.

Keep the faith, ShopTo have never let me down.

Lakitu

st5fu

June 11th here... Amazon said that they were first come first served in regards to getting dispatched so i'm getting worried.

June 11th here. It was dispatched 4 hours ago for me. Maybe its by location? I am in London. I hate launch day anxiety.

Finally that damn box is on its way. Hopefully Ryan Gosling is driving the truck - in that case there would be a slight chance to make it from Graben to Austria.

Too soon: Expected delivery 3.12 WTF Amazon!

5 more hours until the midnight launch.

Waiting on friends to turn up, then out for dinner, back to my apartment for some GTA, then off to queue for a few hours and finally 'Greatness Arrives'!

How far we've all come since February. Crazy year for gamers...

That's nonsense. I ordered on 28th May and it's still "Dispatching Now".

I've been F5'ing since 6AM and now I'm losing my mind. At least Mario is on it's way, which will probably shit all over the PS4 launch line-up from a great height anyway :)

drkOne

Buy a cheap one on the internet or something.

Yeah, I will do that.
I immediately looked at the Super Slim prices, but buying a PS4 and PS3 on the same day would be crazy.
I'll wait for christmas deals here at retail, check if I can get one for 100-120€.
Kinda hard to spend the money when I only want it for those 2 games and Dark Souls 2, which I can get on PC. We'll see.

I am sad for you too. If you are European the timing is perhaps a sign.
I gave it a good run this past week, eagerly waiting for the PS4.
I'll take the sign, but suddenly I miss the retro-compatibility.
I guess I still have hope Beyond and GT6 might be playable eventually with Gaikai on the PS4. That'd be cool.

Saiyan-Rox

Mine was the same but when it updated it said they got the order last night and the package arrived at their depot at 18:30 tonight.

Keep the faith, ShopTo have never let me down.

Yeah the order for mine was received at 10:30 but no movement yet did they email you when the tracking updated? Shopto haven't failed me either really hope they don't this time! hopefully they'll all be on a plane come tonight and on the van for tomorrow

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
I'm passing the time before heading out to GAME listening to mod jazz while my beef and Guinness stew cooks down. What about you?

That's nonsense. I ordered on 28th May and it's still "Dispatching Now".

I've been F5'ing since 6AM and now I'm losing my mind. At least Mario is on it's way, which will probably shit all over the PS4 launch line-up from a great height anyway :)
I guess there is the potential for multiple warehouses to be shipping these and so if orders are split across them depending on your location you may have ordered earlier than others who've had dispatch but are ahead of those with the same date as that for the orders at your warehouse.

Minto

Yeah the order for mine was received at 10:30 but no movement yet did they email you when the tracking updated? Shopto haven't failed me either really hope they don't this time! hopefully they'll all be on a plane come tonight and on the van for tomorrow

Nah dude I didn't get another email, just kept checking the DPD site and *poof* it updated.

Banderas.gif

Bumhead

Banned
Just demolished an enourmous pizza.

Feel sick, so going to give it an hour and the set off to town. Going to put my earbuds in and walk it. It's a nice walk. Take me about an hour or so.

Should be there for about 9 and I'll see what the queue is like. If it's still low I'll go for a beer I think, and start properly queuing at about 10 regardless of queue size.

So hyped.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Anyone down at covent garden? Playstation access still saying they have a few spaces left - wonder how many units they have available?

Top Bottom