• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chibi Robo! Let's Go, Photo! coming to Europe on July 3rd

L~A

Both5oDIEAA2jkY.png:large

If you still have a helping hand to spare, you’re welcome to assist Chibi-Robo, the 10 cm-high tiny robot, tasked with opening a museum in Chibi-Robo! Let's Go, Photo! on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS. The Curator dreams of immortalising real-world objects as NostalJunk to put on display, and it’s your job as Chibi-Robo to help him fill his exhibition rooms using your very own photographs! Through the Nintendo 3DS and 2DS cameras, accurately line up in-game silhouettes with real-life objects, take a snap and watch them be transformed into the coveted NostalJunk.

The game also introduces you to a cast of colourful and hilarious characters who need Chibi-Robo’s help – from a sushi-slinging squid to an eccentric pair of chefs! Do your part with cleaning and vacuuming the world, and helping to solve their problems with missions such as retrieving ingredients from a fridge that’s gigantic from the perspective of Chibi-Robo! Through these jobs earn Happy Points to obtain new silhouette film for your camera. The more happiness you spread, the faster you can realise The Curator’s dream of having as many NostalJunk aficionados admire his exhibits as possible.

What’s more, European players of Chibi-Robo! Let's Go, Photo! can enter NostalJunk Contests to win exclusive costumes for their Chibi-Robo to flaunt in-game. Starting soon after launch, SpotPass contests will take place for a limited time, and players can submit their prized photos as NostalJunk to Nintendo. A curated selection of nominees will become available in the Contest judging room, where players can vote on their favourite, and one lucky winner receives two exclusive Chibi-Robo costumes, while up to nine runner-ups receive a single costume prize. Keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter for more details on these NostalJunk Contests, and once each contest is concluded, ten players will have their winning entries displayed on the Chibi-Robo! Let's Go, Photo! gamepage.

From the puzzle-platforming challenges of Pullblox World on Wii U (19th June) to the picture-taking adventures in Chibi-Robo! Let’s Go, Photo! (3rd July), owners of Nintendo systems will have even more unique gameplay experiences to look forward to this summer, only on Nintendo eShop

From Nintendo PR

It's too bad that this isn't the best Chibi-Robo! outing. It doesn't really do the series justice.

At least fans in Europe can give it a go now though.

Its kind of sad that I'm more excited for the streetpass puzzle than the game itself at this point. I personally found the 3DS cameras to just to too laggy to have any fun using (my experience of the Mii maker at least on the Wii U it was much more responsive).

This is the second Chibi Robo game to come out in Europe (I guess that Walmart exclusive one made US sales seem to low to bother) and I think the wait between Europe and America has been similar to what was experienced with the Gamecube release (I regret not buying it, I thought Odama would be the hard to find one).

Wait, Pullblox world? If it is just a Wii U port of the 3DS game maybe I did well being LTTP and not buying it...

L~A

So is this PR confirming Pullblox World on Wii U (19th June) for Europe on that date?

Its kind of sad that I'm more excited for the streetpass puzzle than the game itself at this point. I personally found the 3DS cameras to just to too laggy to have any fun using (my experience of the Mii maker at least on the Wii U it was much more responsive).

This is the second Chibi Robo game to come out in Europe (I guess that Walmart exclusive one made US sales seem to low to bother) and I think the wait between Europe and America has been similar to what was experienced with the Gamecube release (I regret not buying it, I thought Odama would be the hard to find one).

Wait, Pullblox world? If it is just a Wii U port of the 3DS game maybe I did well being LTTP and not buying it...

Yup, it's Pullblox World. A brand new game, not a remake. And yup, it's coming out on June 19 in Europe. There's even a special promotion for those who already own the first two games.

Khrno

Yeah, it's just like New Super Mario Bros U and Super Mario 3D World, ports of the 3DS games.

Yup, it's Pullblox World. A brand new game, not a remake. And yup, it's coming out on June 19 in Europe. There's even a special promotion for those who already own the first two games.

Oh you actually made a thread about it, but somehow I didn't see it, only saw the JP thread.

daydream

Banned
Finally! Happy that it's coming over.

It may not be the best game in the series or anything, but I'm still excited on principle. Europe deserves to know.

Drago

Glad to see it coming to Europe.

It's an alright game. The Chibi-Robo charm is all there in spades and the game is gorgeous, but the crappy 3DS camera makes it hard to take good pictures and there isn't much variety to exploring the areas and doing mini games. I thought it was worth the low asking price and I enjoyed my time with it, for the most part. It's probably the worst game in the series though.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Glad to see it coming to Europe.

It's an alright game. The Chibi-Robo charm is all there in spades and the game is gorgeous, but the crappy 3DS camera makes it hard to take good pictures and there isn't much variety to exploring the areas and doing mini games. I thought it was worth the low asking price and I enjoyed my time with it, for the most part. It's probably the worst game in the series though.

ok I will be that guy..apart the GC game, which are the others?

ok I will be that guy..apart the GC game, which are the others?

Park Patrol on DS and a second DS game that never got localized.

Park Patrol was a lot of fun, despite some poor touchscreen gimmicks. It was fairly different to the other games though as it was more about developing and maintaining a park. The second DS game was more in the style of the GC game, but since it never got localized I don't know much else about it.

L~A

For those interested, the game costs 12.99€ on the EU eShop, apparently. Yup, that's expensive. Demo available from today.

For those interested, the game costs 12.99€ on the EU eShop, apparently. Yup, that's expensive. Demo available from today.
Excuse me while I rub this in the face of any Americans complaining about an optional €3 discount on that Wii U game...

I have to say I find the price hike utterly confusing. It is almost like NOE want to have a reason not to bother localising any more Chibi Robo games this decade (30% hike on a bit of dud would do that).

See I kinda like the demo, although I'm not sure if I just admire what it's trying to do rather than what it is, but over £10 is way too much.

I guess it's a psychological thing as I never bought Harmoknight either after finding out it was £10+

Top Bottom