• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Withdrawal Thread: The Traveler's space magic is addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoba be my dream team Heavy ammo buddy.

TX0oDHF.gif

Lee

I would prefer the wipe.

Male human dance moves are definitely down there at the bottom. I didn't know this. Kill my Hunter pls.

For reference, best to worst dance moves:

1. Female Awoken
2. Male Exo
3. Female Human
4. Female Exo
5. Male Human
6. Male Awoken

I would prefer the wipe.

Male human dance moves are definitely down there at the bottom. I didn't know this. Kill my Hunter pls.

For reference, best to worst dance moves:

1. Female Awoken
2. Male Exo
3. Female Human
4. Female Exo
5. Male Human
6. Male Awoken

It depends on what you consider to be a "good" dance move. Some of them may even look better on different classes too. I didn't like the female awoken dance when I was playing as a Warlock, but it looks great on the Hunter.

Female Exo is the fucking robot.
Female Awoken is sassy.
Female Human is wild and unsubtle; almost like a riverdance.
Male Awoken knows how to party.
Male Exo is the troll dance because he has no care module.
Male Human has no idea what he's doing.

Came here to post this. I pre ordered both the PS3 and PS4 versions. Still deciding on which one to get.

EDIT-

Damn! PS4 version is gone already.

I managed to snag one right before they were taken off again. Would have missed it due to Amazon's crappy notifications if it weren't for the folks in the Ghost Edition thread.

Yeah, working for me as well. Just sign out and sign back in.

Hey another 'L' user :)

OFFT:Heh I love 'L' even tough its just a preview build plus I get huge gains on battery saver . Did you manage to get tethering working?

ONT: Shoot I was too caught up to see the arrival and prompt departure of the Limited Editions on amazon. Guess its the digital version for me.
Edit: Snagged one :-D Thanks pailmonkey

I'm sticking with the Digital Guardian Edition. I wanna play at 9PM PST on launch day (hopefully), plus it's a game I want installed so I can quickly jump in.

Karl Hawk

Banned
I'm sticking with the Digital Guardian Edition. I wanna play at 9PM PST on launch day (hopefully), plus it's a game I want installed so I can quickly jump in.

If all else fails, and none of the local shops have the limited edition on launch day, I'll just cling on my Amazon UK pre-order.

OFFT:Heh I love 'L' even tough its just a preview build plus I get huge gains on battery saver . Did you manage to get tethering working?

ONT: Shoot I was too caught up to see the arrival and prompt departure of the Limited Editions on amazon. Guess its the digital version for me.
Edit: Snagged one :-D Thanks pailmonkey

Wi-fi tether works, don't really use usb or bt tether so haven't tried.

I'm sticking with the digital guardian edition as well, not paying extra for overpriced Aussie retail versions.

I am at the whims of Royal Mail. Whenever they show up on launch day that's when I'll play. Hopefully before 9am!

I know that feel...except I'm getting the white PS4 so I'll also have to set the whole thing up and I'm also planning on replacing the hard drive before even powering it on for the first time.

Do the controllers come charged out of the box or do I have to wait for that too?

DNAbro

Bit the bullet and preordered the limited edition off amazon. No guarantee I'll keep it though. I know i was eventually going to get the Season Pass anyways so why not get other goodies as well.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Bit the bullet and preordered the limited edition off amazon. No guarantee I'll keep it though. I know i was eventually going to get the Season Pass anyways so why not get other goodies as well.

It's only $5 more if you planned on getting the season pass.
$5 is worth that sweet metal case.

It seems you can contact Sony support to cancel preorders. I grabbed a LE PS4 I will see if I can get Sony to cancel it. Still torn because I think it would be better digitally. Ugh decisions. Got a month to figure it out

Karl Hawk

Banned
ughhhhh debating whether to get the limited edition on Ps4. available on amazon ATM

Do it. With the Season Pass (Expansion Pass sounds more.... asinine), you can get the two DLC's for free.

Speaking of DLC's, I won't be surprised if we get more news about The Dark Below (DLC 1) and House of Wolves (DLC 2) few weeks, if not, months after Destiny releases. Though I do wonder if those two are part of Comet or just extra new content for the game until the big expansion comes in on Fall 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom