• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS Bloodborne Trailer

Late seeing the trailer.wow. This game has had the best gameplay trailers I've seen in recent memory. Push the order back, I need this now

Dweesil

Neo Member
vampire-hunter-d-bloodlust-o.gif

My thoughts exactly.

I'm so hoping for some huge Dracula castle on a cliff as well.

Rymuth

This is a brilliant idea,hoping it's implemented here.Anything on how we upgrade?
It also infects you (?) I don't know, maybe. The more bloodied you are, you might turn into a beast and other players have to hunt you down.

jyx

The best trailer I have seen in a looong time. Everything it shows clicks with me. I really hope I can get used to the new fast combat. I want this game now!!!!!

These gifs man.

Getting as hyped for this as I was for DMC3 back in the day. Sony and From do it again! Will have copycats of this throughout the generation. Other games copied the slower paced, more methodical nature of Demons. Now boom Miyazaki turns the genre he created on its head with faster paced, even more relentless combat with this absolutely incredible weapon system.

Mdk7

So, the hype is growing strong and i keep thinking about that sick trailer released yesterday...

i've worked a bit during my lunch break and came up with a possibile design for a tee (i had other ideas in mind, but this was doable without spending too much time on it).
What do you guys say, yay or nay?

15285317541_5c900b8519_o.jpg

Auctopus

So, the hype is growing strong and i keep thinking about that sick trailer released yesterday...

i've worked a bit during my lunch break and came up with a possibile design for a tee (i had other ideas in mind, but this was doable without spending too much time on it).

I like it.

Imouto

Banned

Ask Sony to put this on their PS4 as bundle.

PM the guy that does shirts and get this made and send it to Yosp.

ilium

WOW - Looks amazing!

The coop player didn't have a Phantom aura. Interesting.
I think bloodborne will use a system similar to Journey.

banagher

That's gorgeous.

Ophelion

This game is just...it's just so fucking cool. Safest hype train to jump on today. This game is going to rock my tiny little world when it arrives at last. Bloodbourne looks so good all our conversations about it are actually kind of boring because all of us just go, "Looks like it'll be GOAT. Give it to me now!"

I can't think of anything to even criticize or be anxious about. That's...both comforting and unnerving in and of itself.

bebop242

Late seeing the trailer.wow. This game has had the best gameplay trailers I've seen in recent memory. Push the order back, I need this now

That might be a smart move. Bloodborne is going to steal The Order's thunder (which could probably use a few more months to cook anyway.)

Damn.

What do you mean haven't revealed?

Isn't this multiplayer?

bimltg.gif

Yeah, of course it's going to heavily focus on multiplayer like the Souls games. I just mean they haven't revealed specifics regarding the online systems yet. How invasions are going to work, etc.

Top Bottom