• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS Bloodborne Trailer

Hiko

Banned
Oh my.

7_1.jpg

7_2.jpg

8_1.jpg

9_1.jpg

Damn, this is like Vampire Hunter D: The Game

Azlan

Man oh man does this look good. I love the scale of some of those enemies, the horror setting, and sound effects. If there is a Bloodborne PS4 bundle I will be there day 0.

Decado

Hopefully there are some good death animations and dismembering etc. Real-time model damage would be ideal. Found the Souls games too tame. Their attempts to make everything look grim and gloomy were destroyed by poor combat/weapon feedback.

bimltg.gif

Man, look at the moves on the co-op partner! Sliding, rolling, dodging. Just badass.
Main player opens himself up when he/she throws the molotov, but hey, risk vs reward! :D

tmac456

never played the Souls games mainly because they never seemed like my type of thing

this game will be mine, though.

LtOrange

The world they have created looks straight up freaky. The game design, art style, and atmosphere is going to create one hell of a experience.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
No comments on art direction until more than a single location is shown.

Also the huge hammer owns. Finally Mora cosplay time.

Yy6YG6b.jpg

OsirisBlack

Banned
the enemies look cool, very creative, to bad movement is sluggish and the combat looks boring.

Yes it looks sluggish and boring to me also.
Which is why I have the collectors edition paid in full
System exclusive threads never fail to deliver.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Blood vials instant heal....grassing is back motherfuckers. The parry gunshots look fucking awesome. Now I know why bloodborne looks familiar, charging and weapon secondary modes reminds me of Monster Hunter.

This isn't a spiritual successor to Dark Souls. This is a spiritual successor to Demon Souls. Demon's Souls doesn't use Hollowing and humanity.

What game were you playing?

Graphically doesn't look as impressive as at e3 but it could of been because it was being played on a 4k Sony tv. Plus YouTube comp is horrid

Sanctuary

Awesome, so Dark Souls 2 is finally being released.
I also now know what month I'll be buying a PS4.

So is it just me or does the action in this game def look more quick paced compared to the Dark series?

It's just you bro. You're not used to seeing 60fps. Most humans aren't.

I'm a huge Souls fan. But damn, I may be too much of a wussy to play this. It looks like a whole game of tower to Latria horror vibe. Don't know if I can take it... Gonna poop my pants.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
After COD AW Day Zero thing, I honestly thought people will be using that a lot. But I am disappointed in you people still saying Day 1 lol

Jonm1010

Banned
I loved the trailer but every time I see Sony trailers on youtube I am reminded how shitty it is that Sony STILL does not consistently release high quality videos for upcoming games on PS4 PSN.

Like that seems like such a day 1 thing to have to help market and build hype.

Everytime I see one of these trailers I think to myself how awesome it would be if I could have an uncompressed 1080p version to show of to friends on my big screen. And what they do put up seems to get lost in the clusterfuck of a menu they have.

Flakster99

Now THIS is what I call a hype inducing bloody-awesome trailer.

The setting. The monsters. The player character. The effects. Incredibly dark and gritty. Simply uncompromising in what it represents, and that is dark fantasy which is right up my alley.

Top Bottom