• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS Bloodborne Trailer

bimltg.gif

The Art direction for Bloodborne is incredible. The atmosphere seems to be pretty amazing.

God Damn, this is a system seller right here. Sony is making all the right moves with the PS4 lately.

i-Lo

In terms of visuals, this is way beyond the proportional increase fidelity from Demon's Souls.

Van Helsing meets Vampire Hunter D.

genjiZERO

I really really hope they don't force me to play multiplayer. I'm one of those rare weird people to play these games entirely offline.

I like the sword he's holding. I don't care much for the stylized weapons like the extendable saw, so I hope there are more in the vein of that straight sword.

probably not something to worry about. All of the souls games have been absolutely filthy with more weapons and weapon types than you know what to do with. FROM knows what fans want here.

ASIS

So is this game going to be like Dark Souls? I have to admit I wasn't a fan of that game. Reached the first tower but I just wasn't having fun. But this looks on a whole different level.

This is the Souls x God Of War game I've always wanted. The art, graphics and animation look off the charts. The faster combat looks like such a quantum leap ahead for the Souls games - day 1.

Bloodlust
Bloodborne

Just like Demon's Souls was hugely inspired by Berserk, I'm seeing a lot of resemblance to Vampire Hunter D in Bloodborne. Especially that Project Beast trailer. The music as well.

I think its safe to Assume Miyazaki and Co. read the very best Manga/Anime for their inspiration. I wonder where they will draw inspiration from next.

RedAssedApe

Banned
looks amazing...hopefully the paring down of the weapons doesn't mean less depth. i liked how there were so many ways you could play the souls games with the different combinations of weapons and armors.

If there's a good amount of exploration this could be a game I've been waiting forever for. The setting and combat look phenomenal. Could be the next RE4 or TLoU type of classic from the looks of it.

Bloodlust
Bloodborne

Just like Demon's Souls was hugely inspired by Berserk, I'm seeing a lot of resemblance to Vampire Hunter D in Bloodborne. Especially that Project Beast trailer. The music as well.

Miyazaki talked about his Fighting Fantasy inspirations for Demon/Dark, and in the case of the world of Bloodborne, 'House of hell' comes to mind too.

Miyazaki and crew tackling sf-horror is like, my dream.

Blame Souls. With a City up to scale.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
probably not something to worry about. All of the souls games have been absolutely filthy with more weapons and weapon types than you know what to do with. FROM knows what fans want here.
Demons didn't have a ton of weapons and they mostly felt unique because of it.

chaosaeon

I would like a minimal or customizable HuD for this to be able to enjoy more of what's going on on the screen. I hope the corners aren't obscured by big bars for your health etc.

Top Bottom