• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS Bloodborne Trailer

The Chef

There is nothing more bad ass than him swinging with a sword, attaching it to a hammer then finishing with a crushing blow with an entirely new weapon.

Ferr986

If this game got delayed but they went driveclub on it ... think about that for a second.

Bloodborne already got a big graphical upgrade, if you compare it to the Project Beast leaked trailer (and supposedly thats the reason it wasnt shown at TGS2013).

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Best graphics from next gen easily!!!!

What a month february... BloodBorne, The Order and The Witcher 3

I think the Order needs delaying one more month. Not that I think it's going to be a bad game -- on the contrary -- but because those two titles will overshadow it without a doubt. Although I suppose you could make a case that people will buy PS4s for Witcher 3 simply because they have two other great games to back their purchase decision.

JavaMind

Banned
I think the Order needs delaying one more month. Not that I think it's going to be a bad game -- on the contrary -- but because those two titles will overshadow it without a doubt. Although I suppose you could make a case that people will buy PS4s for Witcher 3 simply because they have two other great games to back their purchase decision.

You have a good point, to be honest i think it is a bad decision to put 2 games in the same month, i think bloodborne feb and the order march will be better decision because we have the new Ratchet first semester too...

Oh my.

7_1.jpg

7_2.jpg

8_1.jpg

9_1.jpg

From Software's art department is out of this world!

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
You have a good point, to be honest i think it is a bad decision to put 2 games in the same month, i think bloodborne feb and the order march will be better decision because we have the new Ratchet first semester too...

Are you talking about the rebuilt RAC1? Is that really coming out in the same month too?

There's a lot of aliasing in that footage. I hope they can get about 4xMSAA in the final game. Should be more than possible considering The Order 1886 has 4xMSAA and we all know how good that game looks.

Servbot24

Banned
I also have the feeling Persona 5 will release in the first semester. Probably around March or April.

Nah,P5 will be next Autumn I'll betcha

February is definitely too packed though. Witcher 3 in Feb, Bloodborne in March and Order in April would be better imo. And MGSV in May. Of course at this point it would be embarrassing for Order to get another delay.

February is going to be a busy month gaming wise. Glad to see this was announced and then pending release within a years time. Makes the wait not as excruciating.

Zeth

Those ghouls coming out of the ground with a scroll after the title screen at the end...

Do we know what that's about? Just a teaser? Kinda reminds me of vagrants from DkS.

Nimby

Banned
That dodge tho.

Combat looks to be EXTREMELY satisfying and speedy while still being a Souls game. I love it.

5amshift

Banned
This game has my favorite art direction of all time. Gorgeous setting.

Agreed! Definitely something I've been wanting for awhile. Even in it's RPG element, hopefully more devs join this gothic horror style in more games. It's something can be stretched.

BadAss2961

Wow, this might actually be one of the better looking games on PS4. Hope there's no downgrade.

Quick question - does this have the same online system as the Souls games?

Wow, this might actually be one of the better looking games on PS4. Hope there's no downgrade.

Quick question - does this have the same online system as the Souls games?

They haven't discussed the online aspect other than saying that the key phrase for it is "free sharing of exploration". We may hear about it on one of Sony's streams in the coming days.

Joei

System seller for me. I'll be getting a PS4 in Feb. for this game (with the new FF a month later)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Vizzeh

Banned
I had to remember to breath by the time that trailer ended, NO way can anymore ambiance be captured on screen, absolutely amazed by that. Mulitplayer will be boss..

To be fair each game is aimed at a different audience and none of them have a broad enough appeal to take sales away from each other.

GTA is the only franchise that has the power to take serious numbers away from it's competitors.

Top Bottom