• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct might be coming to PC! Vote Now!

Phil4000

Killer_Logo_copy.png

What's your interest in a PC version of KI? Assume cross-play is supported.

Official KI forum: http://www.ultra-combo.com/forums/index.php?topic=299.msg84797#msg84797
Vote in the forum above and make it happen Gaffers!
(poll closes January 9th, 2015)

Source: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/killer-instict-may-hit-the-pc-microsoft-gathering-community-feedback/

FinKL

Registered to vote for "I already own KI for Xbox One, but would love the option to play it on PC."

I think it's a good idea to move it to PC to help it gain some exposure and broaden it's audience though. It's super easy to pick up and learn how to combo if you sit down with the tutorial which is nice.

CoCo_CoCo

Banned
I don't understand the logic behind doing this survey, all it does is bring negative attention to Xbox. A PC port won't happen for a while so whoever signed off on this is gonna face a backlash of less possible Xbox sales for KI players. People now know they can probably wait for months-year instead of buying an Xbox One to get their KI fix.

Do they really need a survey to see that there is a KI fans exist outside of Xbox?

And doing it right before X-Mas, it makes no sense.

Just keep quiet about it and release a trailer for Season 3 at EVO with an announcement for Crossplay with PC. That would be the smart thing to do.

I don't understand the logic behind doing this survey, all it does is bring negative attention to Xbox. A PC port won't happen for a while so whoever signed off on this is gonna face a backlash of less possible Xbox sales for KI players. People now know they can probably wait for months-year instead of buying an Xbox One to get their KI fix.

Do they really need a survey to see that there is a KI fans exist outside of Xbox?

Just keep quiet about it and release a trailer for Season 3 at EVO with an announcement for Crossplay with PC. That would be the smart thing to do.

Wait, why are you arguing FOR a practice to deceive consumers into thinking the game will not come... so they buy an xbox, only for it to come to pc?

What is with people being so in love with corporations that make billions of dollars?

pixlexic

Banned

Eh no building an ip you own isnt bad for business in any way. If you see a consoless future on the horizon building your IPs is really the only thing you can do.

CoCo_CoCo

Banned
Wait, why are you arguing FOR a practice to deceive consumers into thinking the game will not come... so they buy an xbox, only for it to come to pc?

What is with people being so in love with corporations that make billions of dollars?

My comment purely addresses the survey as dumb from a business standpoint where you want this IP to motivate people to buy an Xbox One. MS has done the bare minimum to get the public interested in KI and the best thing they can come up with is a survey for putting it on PC. Longterm it going to PC will mean a larger community and more Xbox Ones needed for tournament play, but shortterm it will likely sell less Xboxs.

And your deceiving comment makes no sense to me, do you feel entitled to company secrets as a member of the general public? If I buy an Xbox 360 thinking a new one won't be out for a year a day before the Xbox One is announced should I feel deceived?

Top Bottom