• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Countdown to 2015 Sales (Daily Deals)

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
Just took the plunge and bought it along with Tetris and Kalimba.

The digital library keeps on growing.

You're going to finish Sunset Overdrive first, right? And Tetris? Oh boy. I heard the PS4 version runs like ass. Curious if XB1 version suffers from the same issues too.

Cool, fingers crossed MS pull something good out of the bag tomorrow.

Sales have been terrible so far.

They are doing thematic days. So only Trials fits in.

Edited: If the psn sale is an indication, we will see deals on Pier Solar, Styx, Golf Club, Child of Light, Terraria and Metro Redux. I am fine with that because I want the first three.

Montresor

That's not the kind of spirit I'm looking for... you disgust me...

If $5 off now.

Thanks for the heads up - how did I think it was Tuesday? Heh. I just grabbed it and I'm playing it now.

Also, to everyone else, yesterday's XB1 deals are still up. I just bought the season pass for Shadow of Mordor for ~~$16. It still has the sale price.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Hoping for Guacamelee or Crimson Dragon deals. I didnt have an X1 for the months they were GoG and I didnt know you can bank them even if you dont have an X1. :/

Outlast? Is that it?

Sigh...

They are doing thematic days. So only Trials fits in.

Edited: If the psn sale is an indication, we will see deals on Pier Solar, Styx, Golf Club, Child of Light, Terraria and Metro Redux. I am fine with that because I want the first three.

I'd actually quite like a sale on TGC and Terraria.

Montresor

Hoping for Guacamelee or Crimson Dragon deals. I didnt have an X1 for the months they were GoG and I didnt know you can bank them even if you dont have an X1. :/

Brutal. Sucks to have missed out on those. Ehhh Crimson Dragon looks uninteresting so I haven't played it. But Guacamelee was a fantastic GWG and I played the hell out of that game.

Good lord, this sale just keeps getting worse.
Here's tomorrow's 360 daily deal:

Gatling Gears - $4.99 (50% off)

Yes, that appears to be all of it. WTF

EdgeXL

I am not exactly sure why people find the Friday sales to be so terrible. Gatling Gears and Murdered: Soul Suspect were good games. I thought so anyways.

Murdered: Soul Suspect is a decent game. Don't go in expecting a ton out of it, though, because it's certainly not a masterpiece.

I went in with an open mind and admittedly enjoyed myself. I liked the world, the story and the search for collectibles (something that isn't always true). And I wouldn't mind playing it again on last-gen.

Others don't like it as much, though. That said, I'd only give it about a 3-3.5/5 on a scale where 50-59% is a D.

Montresor

I really hope they have episode 1 of Tales Of Borderlands and Game Of Thrones free as a part of this sale. And the season pass on sale too. Telltale are the gods of storytelling and make AMAZING games but they are also the gods of screwing their loyal customers and early adopters.

Murdered is an okay game, very short and not a lot of replay value aside from collecting some items. For 16 bucks it's not bad though if you wanna get some easy achievements.

murdered got shit on beyond belief. It was legitimately one of my favorite games of the year. I highly recommend not getting it on 360 though. I did, it runs at like 20 fps or less. I believe the dev even recommended people to not sprint around in the game because of how bad it got at times

Top Bottom