• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Booth construction pictures thread - The 2006 edition (Photoshop Heaven!)

SantaC

It's that time of the year again. They're (soon) setting up everything at E3, and someone is always able to take a few photos and we get a few sneak peaks out of it. No pictures has been posted yet, but it's likley that it happens soon. Post them here then! :D

140554564_b802437f03.jpg

140554567_114ddb5fd5.jpg

140552479_86e0cf5662.jpg

edit: first E3 2006 pics in (thanks cdammen)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31633448@N00/sets/72057594125725120/

ahmad

Banned
The DS stands are cool

140552481_f08989e103.jpg

I think Nintendo's booth is going to be all white, just like the apple center

Rlan

I remember last year there was a leak of some Cow FPS game that people were thinking might be Revolution, and everyone was going "OMG!!11" :lol :lol

What the hell WAS that game anyhow??

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Rlan said:
I remember last year there was a leak of some Cow FPS game that people were thinking might be Revolution, and everyone was going "OMG!!11" :lol :lol

What the hell WAS that game anyhow??

Chicken Little iirc

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
LegendofJoe said:
This is how you know it's close to E3, everyone is so excited premature threads are popping up all over the place.

What, you're not masturbating furiously over crate pictures?

Nintendo should have shipped everything in DK barrels.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I wonder if the booth guys sign NDAs. You'd think they'd be prime targets for journos looking for a scoop.

SantaC

Goreomedy said:
What, you're not masturbating furiously over crate pictures?

to be fair, when I posted this thread there were no pics, but 5 minutes later it suddenly happend :lol

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
SantaCruZer said:
to be fair, when I posted this thread there were no pics, but 5 minutes later it suddenly happend :lol

Don't sweat it. I'm sure this thread will spring to life on Monday/Tuesday.

Top Bottom