• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Booth construction pictures thread - The 2006 edition (Photoshop Heaven!)

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
snake_at_e3.jpg

LMAO @ the photoshops.:lol :lol

HOLY HELL that Link staircase is POWERFUL! I wonder how long that took to make? Also where are those steps? This years e3?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
SNUG REVOL said:
HOLY HELL that Link staircase is POWERFUL! I wonder how long that took to make? Also where are those steps? This years e3?

Last year's. I wonder what'll be on them this year.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
This reminds me of the Macworld Expo threads on Appleinsider. Maybe we should have a similar 'Temporary Insanity' forum for E3?

Saoh

tsp_gatmog said:
does anyone have a pic of that Link staircase?

clearer pic, two fuckers in the middle :(

linkstair2.jpg

the other side of the stairs was a pic of Zelda in the black robe.

SNUG REVOL said:
LMAO @ the photoshops.:lol :lol

Probably a 4-5 hours to print, and then a 4-5 hours to install....

Scum

:lol :lol @ the Photoshops, lads! It's cheered up my dreary day at work! Love the MS crates! :lol

Trurl

Banned
It looks like Sony has the most boxes by far. :(
That's it guys, I'm officially turning in my N-jacket.

+Aliken+

Nice Photoshops but I want real pics >_<. I mean they mut be starting to build the place up. Or could they start on Monday, considering Wednesday is the actual opening day?

those nintendo boxes are fake, the Yamauchi ninjas are inside waiting for someone to try to take a peek

they been ordered to use lethal force if it's j allard or kutaragi

edit: shit, I said too much, they're probably on their way now :(

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
This thread started out being uneventful and may turn out to the the thread of the year! :lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom