• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Booth construction pictures thread - The 2006 edition (Photoshop Heaven!)

SantaC

Robobandit said:
:lol

halflife2wii.jpg

good one :lol

MiamiWesker said:
My first photoshop :)

zeldacopy0ek.jpg

Looks like perhaps sales wise, Nintendo realized where cel-shaded link really SHOULD be?

btw I loved the style of Celda although it was only an 8.5 in my book because you should have had a massive quest once you entered Hyrule but it just ended

SomeDude said:
of boxes?

Well sure, why not. But what about inside the center? Don't they start putting it all together like, today?

And by the way, everyone go to the flickr site. I'm very disappointed there hasn't been a photoshop of that one mover dude.

ahmad

Banned
Someone make a photoshop "Find Waldo" using one of the boxes pictures. Put Iwata, Ken, Allard, Reggie, etc..... and Waldo.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
Rody said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

these photoshops are worthy of little more than an extremely-quiet-and-short-exhalation-of-air-laugh, but they aren't anything to wet your briefs over or merit such disgusting abuse of the lol smilie

ahmad

Banned
MrSardonic said:
these photoshops are worthy of little more than an extremely-quiet-and-short-exhalation-of-air-laugh, but they aren't anything to wet your briefs over or merit such disgusting abuse of the lol smilie

translation: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Aurora

MrSardonic said:

Jesus Christ :lol

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
MrSardonic said:
Not all of them. I laughed at Motorbass' suttle change of the rayman pic for what felt like hours.
ubisoft.jpg

Top Bottom