• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Booth construction pictures thread - The 2006 edition (Photoshop Heaven!)

I'm definitely looking forward to the new Turok. The screens look pretty hot. Hopefully there is a Wii version in the cards as I won't be able to afford a PS3 until next year.

poppin fresh said:
e3wii.jpg

Can't.. Stop.. Laughing!..

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Wink

Stupid stairs. Did they pay so much money to reserve the stairs, that there wasn't enough left to make a better picture than this green-black disgrace?

poppin fresh said:
N-Gage wasn't added to that image.

Even better! :lol

and :lol @ marshmallow man too, I missed that!

marshmallow man, crate guy and wall guy team up to save the crappiest E3 ever from super-nerd.. :lol :lol :lol

Ohh also this is from the original image.

man-on-roof.jpg

Note that is the real picture.

Maybe E3 was too much for someone, maybe they weren't the hardest of the hard-core.

Lets just think about that.

Saoh said:
blak377_screen.jpg

wii!! :D

the fat dude black t-shirt is familiar, but i cant remember.

Stop the press! Who is that girl? She's pretty cute. She will never top my undying love for Rhoulette, but not bad. Not bad at all.

koam

Duckhuntdog said:
Stop the press! Who is that girl? She's pretty cute. She will never top my undying love for Rhoulette, but not bad. Not bad at all.

She's pretty meh actually, she just looks really cute in that pic. Watch one of the "on the spot" segments, she's usually on there.

koam said:
She's pretty meh actually, she just looks really cute in that pic. Watch one of the "on the spot" segments, she's usually on there.

GAF has the lowest fucking standards. i guess its to be expected from the hardest of the hard-core gaming boards.

Can't believe I didn't click on this thread until now. At first I was laughing at some photoshops, then someone's pic pushed me over the edge and I had tears streaming down my face. Finally, Oatmeal's GIF caused me to stop breathing for about 20 seconds as I just couldn't inhale from my laughter. It still hurts now!

Everyone's photoshop skills (and humour) have been steadily improving.

Great fucking thread.

This thread has me spitting my drink here at work. I'm trying to contain outburst of laughter and my stomach is killing me!! You guys are gonna get me fired! :lol

Top Bottom